25

Harry held Nialls hand tightly. They walked in silence along the street and they just enjoyed the moment, the day. Sometimes there appeared fans and sometimes people who recognized them, but Harry never released the hand he was holding. It was as if he really wanted coming out and he wasn't afraid.

"There, I kissed a girl!" Niall got up and pointed to some trees. Everything just so that they could talk about something. Harry came up with a surprised smile.

"Really?"

Niall smiled at him.

"Yes, she was a French exchange student, and she was the first."

Harry stopped and he looked away toward the trees.

"Was she good?"

Niall laughed and he blushed a little bit.

"I was so nervous that I did it all wrong, but I guess she was better."

Harry smiled at Niall.

"Show me exactly where."

Niall snorted mockingly. He pulled Harry in behind the two trees, and then he spun around and smiled at Harry.

"Around here."

Harry looked down at the ground.

"Where was she standing exactly."

Niall pointed and Harry placed himself directly there.

"And you Nialler?"

Niall laughed and he stood close to Harry, as he had stood in front of that girl.

"It was then I realized I was gay." he whispered hoarsely.

Harry raised his arms around Nialls waist and he smiled at him.

"And then?"

Niall hesitated.

"What do you mean then?"

Harry laughed a little bit. He was amused and he couldn't hide that he was planning something.

"Who did you kiss after her?"

Niall frowned.

"So this will be that conversation about what I have done before I meet you?"

Harry nodded, satisfied, and he put his head askew.

"Come on and tell me. Who did you kiss after the French girl?"

Niall thought. He raised his hands around Harry's neck and he smiled at him.

"A guy called Peter."

Harry wrinkled his nose to the name.

"He was good then?"

Niall laughed and he shook his head. Harry smiled again.

"And then, after that Peter?"

Niall became quiet and he hesitated. Then he cleared his throat a little.

"After him, it was that guy, Harry. A guy as seduced me."

Actually, Harry dropped his chin.

"Are you serious?" he got up. "Two before me?"

Niall laughed sheepishly and he nodded.

"Yes, that's the truth. I happened to meet you, and then I discovered everything that I had missed."

Harry seemed more than surprised.

"One thing is certain. I'm not going to tell you about them before you."

Niall smiled big. He sensed already that Harry had been with a few more before Niall. It was okay and he didn't care what happened before.

"Okay?"

Harry nodded.

"Yes, let's stay with the fact that the only man as matters to me is you."

Niall smiled bigger and he felt butterflies in his stomach. This was crazy. They were so in love and they fit so well together. Harry started bringing his face forward and started to kiss Niall. Niall replied, and he closed his eyes. He knew that Harry always wanted more, but this time nothing would happen. They stood in a place where others could see them.

Harry pushed Niall still up against a tree and he pressed them against each other.

"No!" Niall groaned and finished the kiss. "Not here, Harry."

Harry had a smile. He chose to slide down on his knees and Niall couldn't resist. Harry quickly picked it out and quickly let his lips catch it up. Niall groaned and he chose to quickly look around. No one more than them was there, in that aria, but this was wrong. But he couldn't say no. He took his hands around Harry's head and he looked down. Harry was happy and he loved the licking stick. He sucked and he quickly got Niall started.

"You're crazy!" Niall whispered hoarsely, but that was all. Then he groaned quietly and he let his fingers slide through Harry's hair. Faster, harder. Niall whimpered. Harry took his hands around Nialls thigh and he looked up at him, while he sucked. Niall closed his eyes, leaned his head back against the tree and he felt how he quickly reached all the way. He started shaking and his legs became weak. In the end it just came straight out, right into Harry's mouth. Niall tore his hair and he turned his face upward.

Harry smiled big when he stood up. He wiped his mouth with his arm and then he raised his eyebrows.

"I hope this was better than the kiss?"

Niall gasped and closed his pants.

"What kiss?"

Harry grinned and he put his head askew.

"Now when you see the trees, you will remember this and that girl is no longer important. I want to be your memory and only me."