Chapter 7. We are friends

The song up here is the song they dance to.

The chapter is kind of long but I hope you don't mind.

*****

Emma's POV

"Hm, that one." I said to Demi and Stella "Over there" I motioned with my head.

Eventhough it was pretty dark in the club we were trying to pick out the cute guys around.

What? Don't act like you've never done it.

"Not bad" Stella said and then pointed at someone else "How about that one?"

God, I'm already corrupting her innocent little mind.

"Not bad at all" I said smirking

"Jesus we're pathetic" Demi exclaimed chuckling slightly.

"We're just looking Demi. It's not like I'll ask the dude to do me in the bathroom." I said taking a sip from my vodka(Yeah they serve alcohol at people under 21, lucky aren't I?) "Eventhough the longer I'm looking at him the more I'm growing fond of the idea."

They both looked at me like I've grown two heads and I raised my hands is surrender stance "Kidding, kidding. You know I'm not like that"

They chuckled and we went on checking guys out while.

We were currently at a club near campus which had a Latin party going on. And I love me some dancing so I wouldn't miss it for the world.

"I swear that guy has been staring at you for half an hour." Demi said leaning closer so I could listen.

I gave a quick look at the spot where the guy she pointed was and he was indeed staring. Oh well, he's hot but I'm not really in the mood for flirting.

"Let him stare" I said smirking

Stella was looking around for any sign of James and Nate. She raised her hand and waved at James when they walked in.

"Hello ladies" James said

"God it's full in here" Nate said taking a seat at one of the stools

"I know" I said grinning "Isn't it great? I love parties like this."

"And I don't " Demi said

"Oh hush. Live a little. Parties are fun" I said rolling my eyes "Plus, I would have dragged you out of bed If I had to, you know me."

Uhm... no! I wasn't kidding. I was being serious. I had to threathen her that I would drag her out of the house in her pajamas if she didn't cooperate. And as you can probably tell by the fact that she's here, I'm very persuasive when I want to be.

"And that's why I'm here against my will. You're an awful friend by the way." She said.

I stuck my tongue out at her.

"What are you having?" Nate asked

"Vodka" I said and he went to grab my glass so he could take a sip but I was quicker, grabbing it first. "Ah ah ah. I don't know what kind of STD's the girls you sleep with have. I'd rather be safe than sorry, get your own drink buddy." I said taking a sip.

"Why do I even bother hanging out with you?" he asked rolling his eyes.

"Because... I'm the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen." I quoted the lyrics from Avril Lavigne's song in a singy voice.

Nate gave me the what the fuck look "Did you just quote 2009 Avril Lavigne?"

It was my turn to give him that look now "Did you just admit you listened to 2009 Avril Lavigne?"