Chapter 11. Kisses, fights and more kisses

Nathan's POV. (The same night as Emma's date with Lucas)

"What the fuck is wrong with you man?" James said placing his cue stick down on the pool table "It's like I'm playing fucking pool by myself. I can call Stella in here and she'll have my ass in a few minutes and you can't even hit one ball correctly."

I rolled my eyes "You're overreacting, as always. I'm just not in the mood for fucking table pool. Relax."

"Does it say moron on my forehead?" He asked crossing his hands over his chest

"No, but it should." I answered matter-of- factly.

James rolled his eyes "I'm being serious"

"So am I." I protested "I must be coming down with something."

"So, you're fine with Emma going out with that guy right?" He asked smirking

No. Abso-fucking-lutely no.

"Yes" I said grabbing my jacket "If he's a good guy I don't see why she shouldn't go out with him."

Yeah dude, try convincing yourself first.

Emma is my friend, she can date who ever she wants.

Wait, how many times do I have to repeat this in order to believe it?

"And now if you'll excuse me, I'm going home. See you tomorrow." I said closing the door of the play room at James' place as I exited.

"You're a terrible liar" James yelled but my attention was already on something else.

Not my proudest moment but yes, I stopped and eavsdropped.

"He kissed you?" Stella's squeal of excitement coming from the kitchen stopped me before I opened the door to help myself out.

Is she talking to Emma?

"Go to bed Emma, we'll talk tomorrow" Stella said chuckling while walking out of the kitchen and I made my way out of their house as quickly as possible.

I made my way over to my bike, getting on it and turning on the engine.

Emma is my friend, she can date who ever she wants

Crap.

I need a drink.

Emma's POV (Two months later)

You know what's worse than a two hour lecture on Marketing? Being in McGrumpy's class with only twenty people after that two hour lecture and not being able to talk because well... he's a pain in the ass.

Stella's sick so she's not here today and me and Demi were talking about me and Lucas well uhm... taking the next step in our relationship.

"I don't know, I've been kind of thinking about it for the past month. It gets harder and harder to stop each time." I whispered to Demi.

Our make up sessions get more and more intense each time. It's not my fault he's a great kisser and totally hot in general.

Yes, we've been together for two months now, and he's a really great guy.

"I don't see why you hesitate" She whispered back "It's not like you haven't done it before. I say go for it."

"I probably will." I chuckled silently. "I'll just see how it goes t-"

"Is there anything you'd like to share with us ladies?" McGrumpy asked loudly from the other side of the class.

Kill me now, please.