Chapter 15. Feelings

Emma's POV

Demi's house was quiet, the only thing you could listen to was the movie the three of us were watching.

Alright alright, only Stella was actually watching the movie.

I glared at Demi "Tell her." I mouthed

Stella came back from New York a few days ago and we all know it's about time someone tells her about Demi and Alex hooking up, or being together or doing whatever the hell it is their doing. They will need to hide from the rest of the world if it all works out, but hiding from family and close friends is stupid. They've been sneaking around for over a month now and it will be a lot easier if everyone knows.

Demi sighed and glanced at Stella who was way into the movie we were watching. She turned to me and mouthed back "I can't."

I shook my head and paused the movie "Stella" She looked at me "Demi needs to tell you something."

"Huh?" Stella asked taking her eyes away from the TV.

"I do." Demi said looking at her anDemi looked at me and then at Stella.

"Spit it out already." I exclaimed.

Why is she making a big deal out of this.

"Shut up, will you?" Demi glared at me and I raised my hands in surrender stance, still rolling my eyes. She looked back at Stella "I'm seeing your brother."

Stella seemed taken aback "You and James? Didn't see that one coming."

You won't see what's coming, coming hon.

"Actually" Demi started "I'm not talking about James."

"Pardon me?" Stella asked with a raised eyebrow

Demi looked at me, then Stella and then at the floor "There's something going on that you need to know about."

"What's wrong?" Stella asked confused.

Oh man.

"I'm talking about Alex." Demi finally confessed

Stella sat up from the couch "Alex? As in your professor?" She turned to me and pointed my way "You knew about this?"

"I did, I'm s-"

"Great" Stella scoffed "How long have you been seing eachother?"

"For the past month." Demi admitted "Stella I wanted to-"

Stella raised her hand to stop her from talking. "You wanted to tell me, huh? God, I thought you were my friend. The both of you. I'm used to girls getting close to me so they can get close to my brothers but I didn't think that you'd do that."

"I didn't get close to you for that. It just happened." Demi said defending herself.

"I don't know if I can believe you."

"You know what?" I butted in trying to ease the tention for a few seconds "I'm just gonna go. I'm grabbing coffee with Charlotte anyway and you two need to talk." I grabbed my purse and walked to the door.

It's none of my bussiness anyway.

They both nodded but remained silent and I walked out.

God, I hope they work it out.

~~

"So, there's something I've been meaning to tell you." Charlotte said stirring her coffee nervously with the straw.

I took a sip from mine and looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "What's up?"

Charlotte scrached the back of her head. Her green eyes showed worry. "I uhm, kind of have a crush on someone."