Chapter 14. Friends in need

Emma's POV

I opened the door to my dorm room and Demi was standing there with a huge pack of ice cream in her arms. All color was lost from her face and judging by her hair, she's been running her hands through it.

I let her in and I closed the door behind her. "Start talking."

She kicked of her shoes and sat on my bed. "Grab two spoons first."

I did as told and then sat down on my bed with my back on the wall next to her. "I'm waiting." I said before stuffing my mouth with ice cream.

She sighed "After you left I stayed at Stella's for about an hour. When I decided to go home James wasn't around to drive me and Mr Anderson offered to drive me home." She said before grabbing a spoonfull herself.

Mr Anderson? Is she kidding? She made out with the guy. Now she gets shy?

I nodded encouraging her to go on "Ah-huh. Go on."

"So... on the ride home we were talking and he was in a good mood and he cracked jokes and w-"

"Wait wait wait, he cracked jokes?" I asked faking being shocked to lighten the mood.

She glared at me "Can I go on?"

"Fine, whatever you say teacher's pet." I smirked at her

"Anyways" She said in a firmer tone "I guess I had a crush on him since the beginning but just wouldn't admit it. But it wasn't me that made the move Em." She whined "He kissed me when I was about to get out of his car. I would never try anything on him."

I looked at her with a grin on my face and my hands went on my mouth "You slut."

"Emma." She whined "This is serious."

"I'm sorry, you're right." I said raising my hands in surrender stance "So what happened after that?"

She replied with her mouth full "I freaked out and basically sprinted out of the car."

"Why?"

"Are you seriously asking me this question? He's my professor Emma and he's 30. What was I supposed to do?"

"He made a move you idiot. He knows all that but he's into you."

She sighed

"Is he a good kisser?"

All color came back to Demi's face at my question.

God he must be a really good kisser if she blushed just by my question.

"Emma." She said sternly and I gave her a look which said who are you kidding? "He kisses like heaven. Better than any kiss I've had." She said with a sigh. "They were just two but still"

"Someone's smitten."

"Shut up." She glared at me

"We're skiping tomorrow." I decided laying down

"Why?"

I got up, resting myself on my elbows "Why? You wanna see your lover?"

"Have I mentioned I hate you?"

"I love you too slut." I said and stuck out my tongue at her "I think it's better to skip. You don't have to face him and I wanna stay hidden in here with someone in case Lucas shows up. Two birds with one stone."

She put the ice cream away and laid down next to me "Speaking of Lucas... Let's talk about that now. What happened?"

I sighed and turned on my side to face her.