Chapter 5: Moving

(Picture of Gemma at the top)

I walk down the stairs to the front door, truthfully my suitcases were not in my room and I am happy to see that. It would be awkward to pull two large suitcases down a winding flight of stairs. My room is empty, except for the posters on the wall and a few unused magazines. I am surprised when I see Julie at the front door but that surprise quickly vanishes and changes into rage when I see her leaning towards Druce with her hands on his arms,

This is where she is when I am stupidly upstairs looking around for her to tell her goodbye. She is down here seducing MY MAN while I walk around upstairs for a whole twenty minutes. I see blood, her blood and I stomp my way towards her angrily. I grab onto her arms and pull her roughly away from him, she screams but immediately calms down when she realize who is holding onto her hand. Bitch you should be scared.

"What are you doing?" I emphasize each word loudly. She looks at me confusedly and I pinch her, hardly at that.

"Ouch, why are you abusing me you little scoundrel? What was that for?" she looks amused and I pinch her again. She pulls back her arm and glares at me.

"Why are you touching him like that? Why are you even that close to him by the way? I don't want you near him Julie", I frown, I don't know what influence me to say this but I don't care, and I say it anyway. "You're too pretty Julie, I don't like seeing you around him, it hurts and I don't want to hate you", I sniff. Julie looks at me knowingly and pulls me into her arms. I cry, I don't know what triggered it but I cry, in front of everyone, including the very bitchy Ms. Hemshire. My like for Julie goes up another notch, even though I almost hated her guts a minute ago. Her hug is real, a full on tight hold hug and I realize that I miss being hugged like this. I haven't been hugged like this in almost four years.

Someone clears their throat and I pull away gently to find everyone one staring at me. I blush beet red.

"Everyone leave", the Alpha says quietly and they leave as quickly as possible. I see Ms. Stevens and I smile at her, to say she is surprise will be an understatement. She eventually crack a smile of her own and I smile even happier now. She was always kind of a mother figure to me. When I first got here she wouldn't leave my side, I smile at the memory.

"Gemma? Gemma?" Julie calls waving her free hand in front of my face, her other hand is still around my shoulders. I slap her hand away and step back. "What were you looking for earlier", she asks and my shoulders slump.

"I was looking for you to say goodbye but you were too busy down here touching what's not yours", I curse but immediately covers my mouth with my hand when I realize what I said. I swear I felt myself shrink a few feet into the floor. Julie shakes her head and laugh at me.

"You don't have to tell me goodbye Gemma, I am not going anywhere. You'll be seeing me soon", she says and my eyes waters immediately. She notice this and sighs.

"Are- are you", I sniff and clear my throat. Tears are slowly sliding down my face now and I wipe it off with the back of my hands "Are you two dating?" I finish and Julie snorts. The Beta chuckles and I am surprise to see him here. What's that for?

"That's enough Julie, be quiet and leave", Julie pouts but remains in the same spot staring at the Alpha as he too stares at her. I clear my throat awkwardly and the Alpha is the first to look away and level his gaze on me. "Come Gemma, we're leaving now, if it gets too late we won't be able to leave tonight", he says motioning towards the door. I had to hold on to Julie's arms to prevent myself from falling backwards from the sensations that courses through my body when I hear my name roll off his tongue.

My eyes are instantly drawn to his lips and I want nothing more than to touch them, kiss them and just stare at them for eternity. What? Where did that come from? I watch, dazed as he approaches me predator like and I gulp nervously, suddenly feeling like a prey. He has me locked into his gaze and I can't look away, I refuse to look away.