IMPORTANT

This to clear up some of the things you'll see later on in the book.

1. The Alpha and his family, which is anyone related by blood, and his mate are the most important people in the pack. They are the strongest, most courageous and are expected to maintain and keep order within the pack. They are identified by the colour yellow, which signifies their power and strength. They live in houses that are painted yellow. When in wolf form, their eyes are golden.

2. The beta and his family, which is anyone related by blood, and his mate are the second most important in the pack. They are to help the Alpha with major decisions, and should always stand by his side. The Beta is also a very good fighter. They are identified by the colour blue, which signifies their loyalty and strength. They live in houses that are painted blue. When in wolf form, their eyes are dark blue.

3. The Runners, or most commonly called third in command, are the fastest wolves in the pack, behind the Alpha that is. They are good trackers too. They are identified by the colour green because they love the forest so much. They live in houses painted in green. When in wolf form, their eyes are dark green in colour.

4. The Gammas are at the bottom of the social hierarchy in the pack. They are mostly weak and unfit for fighting. They do not train but they live normal lives by working and doing things that humans do. They are identified by the colour purple. They live in houses painted in purple. Most of them are not strong enough to change into their wolves, but the few who are able to eyes are purple in colour.

NB: No one in the pack is mistreated or treated unfairly I assure you, its just pack life and I am just trying a lil bit to make my story different from others. Haha, I really am trying, its hard though.