Chapter 19: How I Met His Aunt, Again (Part 1)

Gemma's POV

I stretch my hands above my head lazily while stretching out my legs. The sunlight that is peaking through the slightly parted curtains shines right into my eyes as I open them. I cover my eyes with my hands to shield them from the suns' tormenting brightness.

I am not surprise when I immediately feel the absence of my mate beside me. After all, it is no surprise that he isn't here to greet me when I wake up. He hasn't been lately.

My mate, the Alpha, Mr. Indestructible is too busy with work to even greet his loving mate in the mornings.

I get up from the bed, pulling on my sleeping garments in case it had ridden up during my sleep.

I walk to his office and knock on the door a couple times but there is no answer. Weird, he is always in here whenever I knock, and that's been a lot lately.

I think he'd gotten used to me knocking the same time every morning. Sometimes it's like he'd been waiting for me because he knew I'd come.

So, where is my wonderful mate this lovely morning?

Not bothering to open the door, I turn and begin my descent down the stairs to the kitchen. Just as I reach the bottom of the stairs, a delicious, mouthwatering aroma reaches my nostrils and I moan loudly from the desirable scent.

I follow the scent into the kitchen and is surprised to find my mate standing over the stove with a fork in his hands. I sneakily walk up behind him and stand with my hands on my waist.

"What are you doing"? I ask and he visibly stiffens, but relaxes after a while. Not thinking much of his response, I wrap my hands around his waist while grinning like a hyena.

Druce spins around and hug me tightly. "I can't believe you're cooking breakfast for me", I say looking into his eyes.

Druce grins and awkwardly rubs the back of his head.

I can't believe Mr. Alpha is nervous. I smile and grab his head, pulling him down towards me so that I can kiss him without having to tip too much. He seems surprised at first but eventually he starts kissing me back just as fiercely. I pull away to take in some much needed air, but druce doesn't stop there. He continues trailing kisses from my cheek and down my neck, stopping at the spot right below my ears and sucking on it gently, causing me to moan loudly into the empty house.

The next thing I know is that I am on the kitchen counter with my legs wrapped around Druce's waist as he moves to my lips again. The fork that was once in Druce's hand is now discarded carelessly on the counter, forgotten.

"Come on man! Not over the food". I pull away from Druce quickly to look at a very irritated looking Bryce, who is standing in the doorway.

I laugh loudly, unaffected by his intrusion. I push my mate away from me and hop off the counter to straighten my shirt which has already ridden up due to our epic make out session.

"Why don't you eat at your house? It's not like you don't have food or you can't afford it", Druce asks, almost angrily.

"Where's the fun in that?" Bryce walks further into the kitchen and sits on one of the many chairs around the huge table. Why is it so big again? Druce lives alone. "I love to watch you squirm when you see my face in the mornings", Bryce says, laughing lightly.

"Get out Beta, and don't come back", my mate says while walking forward, threateningly.

Not even affected by his threatening look, Bryce gets up with his hands in the air and starts to back away.

"Alright, alright", he says before turning around and going through the door, but not before whispering a word that got Druce so riled up that I had to hold him down to prevent him from following Bryce to rip off his head.

Bryce whispered 'Sissy' lowly, but we heard it. I think it was meant to be heard.

"So, were you going to bring me breakfast in bed?" I ask Druce happily.

"No", he states abruptly, too quickly. He looks at me and his eyes gradually widens once he sees the expression that is on my face. "I mean, I wasn't thinking about that. I heard when you woke up", he finishes lamely.

"So, you heard when I knocked on your door and you didn't say anything", I asked, emphasizing my fake sadness way too much. He nods his head and turn away from me, not making eye contact.

I can't believe this.

I stand up, ready to give him a piece of my mind but he beats me to it and grabs me by the waist, settling me down on the counter, again.

He grabs my face and kiss me, tenderly at first. The kiss gradually becomes fiercer as he becomes more demanding.

My stomach growls, interrupting our make out session and I pull back from him smiling.

"So, what were you cooking?" I ask. Druce looks away again, awkwardly and I can't help but to question his weird expression.

"That would be, what am I cooking?" someone says from the doorway and I turn to look at a smiling Aunt May, extremely embarrassed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------