Chapter 6: Home Sweet Home

"Where are you going?" the very frustrating Alpha asks and I turn around to glare at him.

I have been sitting here, in his stupid, well organized office for the past two hours and I am way past bored and hungry.

The man deliberately refuses to let me leave the office. It's as if he's afraid I'll leave or suddenly disappear.

"I want to stretch my legs, if I don't they'll probably fall asleep", I answer, frustrated that he's treating me like a child. He looks at me calmly and motion his hands around the room.

"The room is big enough, you can walk around it. Just don't come near me, you're very distracting", he says and my heart stings a little.

I defiantly walk closer to him and I notice how his shoulders tense slightly. He raise his head and looks at me.

"I am hungry, I haven't eaten anything since dinner and that was three hours ago", just then my stomach growls and I smile broadly. Good timing, I compliment my stomach. The Alpha shakes his head at me. He seems almost amused.

"Go back to your seat. I'll call someone to bring something to you", he says looking back at the papers on his desk.

"But I can go-", I start to protest but he interrupts me rudely and gives me a stern look.

"No, you will go back to the couch and sit quietly", I roll my eyes at him and watch in fascination as his eyes glazes over once again to the golden orbs with black speckles as before and I inch closer to him.

His eyes change back to his normal brown ones and I am immediately broken from his trance. He looks at me knowingly and I shift awkwardly from leg to leg.

I turn and walk to the couch nervously. Why am I not freaking out? This isn't normal. None of this is. I seriously need to see a doctor. I face palm myself.

I groan loudly and peek at him through my fingers. He is looking at me with lust evident in his eyes and my entire body heats up.

I moan loudly frightening myself and I look up shocked and embarrassed at the Alpha who has his eyes closed and is gripping the desk tightly, almost as if he's restraining himself.

My senses go into over drive when I see his muscles bulging under his tight shirt and I come right there, on his couch, in his office. I think.

There is a knock on the door and I recover from my flustered state and clear my throat. The Alpha looks as if he wasn't just about to break his desk in half a second ago and I pout jealously. He's so calm and collected.

'Come in Aunt May" he says and I look at him surprised. Aunt? Oh no, she's going to think I' a slut or something like that. Wait, is he a man-whore? I nervously play with my fingers.

The door opens and a woman who looks to be in her fifties walks in. She is not what I expected and I release a breath of relief and smile at her.

Her blonde hair is pulled up in a messy bun on the top of her head with some lazily hanging out. She is wearing a simple jeans and shirt and there is an apron around her waist with what looks to be dirt.

"Welcome back dear", she says walking to The Alpha. "Where is she? You did found her, yes?" she smiles at him and he rolls his eyes. Who? Who are they talking about?

"You should look before you enter a room aunt May and why do you think you have enhanced hearing?" he asks amusedly and slaps him on the shoulder.

"Hush boy, now where is she?" she ask again while looking around the room. Her eyes lands on me and widens. She gasps dramatically, pushes the tray of food I just now realize she is carrying into the Alpha's hand and rushes towards me.