PROMO

NANDINI'S  POV:-

The alarm was snoozing . oh god , i am going to break this clock. I was tired and upset . well, i slept late because of that idiot . He is such an irresponsible man. he didn't text or call, when i called he didn't even care to respond. I hate him so much . I wont speak to him. Any girl will melt watching those eyes. His smile is enough to melt my anger but this time i must prepare i wont forgive him . My alarm snoozed again. Shit !! i forgot our economic's professor left college. He was a nice sir. But he always behaved differently with me. I remember our last encounter and felt warm water's on my cheek's.  I wanted to say him about that encounter he doesn't lift any calls . I wish i was not rude to him . Urgh! i am so sensitive .

FLASHBACK

It was Saturday I planned to go out with manik. We rarely meet Now -a-Day's. I don't understand he is acting different . he said we cant live together . i don't understand  what's going on his head?  . I mean we can stay together we are already in next stage of our relationship. I miss him he cant and he wont understand . He gets furious when i ask him to explain about our relationship. This man is confusing but today i will surely ask him why we cant live together.I was in my flat i wore a short skirt and wore silver studs and stilettos.  Ofcourse , i need to wear these he is so tall . My manik .I applied lip gloss and put a hair bun. I wore my handmade bracelet. i love DIY girly things i have this crazy hobby to make them for myself.I heard the door bell, i glanced at myself for a micro second and quickly paced up to open the door. There he stand's my man himself . He choose a peach shirt with a denim's jacket to cover his torso. Torn jeans hugging his hips, his hair is wet and his lips switched into a mischevious smirk. He leaned to my ear and said " If you completed checking me out ? Then we can go out or else you know i am really good in bed ". I blushed scarlet and said " Manik ! let's go we are already late".

I dragged him out of my apartment and locked it and bend towards him. He closed his eyes expecting a kiss. i quickly reached his jeans pocket and pushed my keys into it. He opened his eyes and said " Not fair nandu, i need a kiss". i showed my tongue out and ran downstairs till i reached his car . He unlocked it and i sat in his AUDI . He drove to our favorite restaurant . I smiled and held his arms. He was drawing circles on my hands  while we were waiting for a waiter. The waiter allowed and we placed orders for chicken toast and milkshake along with my favorite dark chocolate ice cream . i knew something was worrying manik that's the reason we cant stay together.Soon our table was decorated with our food and we started digging into them .  I didn't eat my ice cream . I was playing with my finger's. Then i heard manik  why are u  not eating your fav ice cream ? eat fast its melting it was a commanding and husky yet low voice. i snapped why do u command me i am not in mood to eat . His eyes softned and he took deep breaths and then said  i was not commanding i am sorry okay happy now you eat . I was shocked he was such a confusing man . I was expecting him to show interest to know why I lost interest and he is acting different . He doesn't make love to me . I think he found a new girl  . My manik was changed he was not the same man anymore. My manik was king of romance . He always cared for me and he hated being away from me. In no time my eyes were filled with tears ,i acted like i was coughing and stood to leave to washroom and have a good cry because i was hiding this sadness from long time.Just when i was about to reach the end of our table. He caught my hand and dragged me in his lap. I guess its my limits so i hugged his torso and broke into sobs .He whispered "  i am sorry ! i didnt mean to hurt you ". i stopped crying and looked into his eyes and said ' manik ! u dont want me anymore . i feel you got a new women . you dont even make love to me anymore . you said we cant live together anymore. manik  i am hurting  dont do this please stop this .