Part -13

To those who want Manik's  Pov  , you will get it as a bonus.  Am happy and I would love to continue the story in nandini's pov.  I hope you understand. 

Nandini pov :-
  I smiled in  triumph as he inhaled deeply while I was pumping him.  I pumped and stopped all of a sudden , he opened his eyes in frustration , rejection and said " Don't stop!  Please ". Rarely he let's me have domination  , why will I miss my once in a blue moon  opportunity.  I  touched his tip with the tip of nail and said " I said you not to open your eyes,  so bad now you get a punishment " .  I removed my hands off him and slept side of him whispered a good night by closing my eyes tiredly. 

I didn't know that pumping with my hands would be so tiring It was my first blow job or half blow job.  I felt him kiss my forehead and cuddle on my chest.  I thought he was going to be angry.  Smooth too smooth he didn't utter a word and slept may be I looked that tired and ugly now. But when am I not tired and sleepy  ? How about never?

I woke up with sounds,  good melodies  yet pussy dripping sounds of my husband.  I turned and saw him pumping himself.  Why is the scene of my husband pumping himself so erotic? Intimate?  Turn on or whatever.  I felt my thighs moist as my body reacted to his early morning wicked actions.

Not that I complain

I saw him looking at me while pumping  , I turned to him and removed his hands from him and said " Let me do the honours,  you pleased me very well such a good way of saying good morning " . He giggled like a girl I have never seen him giggle ever before oh I wish I could record this and keep forever. 

He took my hands and kissed them while placing them on him "  Do it,  I didn't sleep last night because of your little act and I will say good morning like this everyday if you liked it so much ".  There was some mischief  in his eyes it made me feel his inner child.

I placed my lips on him and held my teeth back while sucking him slowly not before kissing his tip while relishing the fact that he bit his lower lip in utmost pleasure.  I  love to feel him close and this is the closest i felt him .  I immediately let go of him and released him from my mouth .

I jumped off the bed and looked at his priceless closed yet adorable face holding some pain,  pain of not letting go of that pleasure I hope. 

I pulled him with me and made him stand while kneeling down and pulling his pant's down along with his boxer.  I placed my mouth again on his tip and sucked slowly.

I pushed him inside my mouth by holding my teeth under my lips not to hurt his most cherished part anyway.  I moved my mouth up and down his whole length while he hummed in appreciation and pleasure. 

I slowly let my teeth touch his length slowly while sucking him.  He placed his hands at the back of my head and pushed himself more into my mouth with a new found force . He pushed himself till I felt him at the back of my throat.  I sucked and he fucked my mouth.  Oh  , I never knew that doing this to him would make my blood get heated with desire and lust and pleasure. 

He continued the process of pushing himself into my mouth.  I looked at him under my lashes he bit his lower lip tightly holding a moan.  I purposely used my teeth to nibble a little,  he let out a loud moan.   His eyes showed some kind of weird shine.

I sucked and sucked till he paused and said " Nandini,  if you want to stop do it now.  I can't stop later,  not if you don't want me to cum in your mouth".
He slowly moved himself out of my mouth but I immediately held him by his ass and sucked him hard so he came apart by calling my name out loud in my mouth.

I smiled victoriously and kissed his tip while standing up.  I stood and sat on the bed while he covered his recently happy body parts from my eyes. 

He winked and said " well,  that's a must morning routine from now on,  don't you think? "  . I turned red and said ' yes, ' in a slow and shy way. 

He held my jaw between his forefingers and kissed my forehead with gratitude while saying " Don't be shy,  I like it when you are bold you speak what you feel,  I like it when you are shy too because you let me dominate ".

I smiled grateful that we are getting back together like forgetting that bitch troll for a moment.

Our moment
My moment where I gave him my first   blow job.  OK now am extremely happy with my self.

He laid in my lap and his eyes turned serious, business like I looked at him wanting to pay attention to his words  . He kissed my stomach over my hospital gown and said " As a professor I give you full marks for this,  am happy you just gave me your first blow job if I knew you gave it to someone I would have his balls on my dogs plate ".

I laughed at his ridiculous silly thought and he dipped his head in my stomach looking at me contendly with love and affection.  May be even with my new bold side  I made him get more closer to me I thought .

There so many wanted to read this and here you have it.  I hope I reached your expectations thought.  Any feedbacks give me.

Comment 
Vote and

share

Only

And only if you think am worth it
Keep smiling because I think smile makes you get closer to people you love.