PART -28

NANDINI POV:-

 i went home and changed my clothes , ran to kitchen switching on all lights so that ghosts may not come to me . When i was child i had fear of darkness but once my cousins took me to graveyard in night to prove ghosts are real to me i didn't see any ghost but when am in darkness i feel some negative energy in darkness so i quickly switched on television and bought myself some dark chocolate from fridge . I sat on couch alone eating dark chocolate watching animated movies for few hours . Later i felt the need to study tom i have tests in college i lazily dragged myself to study room without switching off lights anywhere in home i sat on study table and studied for three hours till it was time for dinner manik didn't call yet so i grabbed my phone and texted him to call me and started making myself a dinner singing sons of earth.

 ME- how is your mom? 

MY MAN- she is alright no danger but am staying in hospital and i can't call you no charging babe.

ME- i hear ghosts coming to me though should i send the charger with our driver 

MY MAN- No i don't want you to do that go eat and sleep by the way what are you doing ?

ME- making parathas for myself did you eat ?

MY MAN- no i didn't eat am waiting to meet the doc then am staying tonight in the waiting hall 

ME- ok whatever

MY MAN- don't whatever me wifey

ME- oh its my wish not your irksome  and bossy hubby 

ME- ew i hate that sound of hubby it sounds so dumb remind me to never call you that again 

MY MAN- ok let me suggest , you can call me handsome , mani, sex god or pasta .

ME- sex god no way i think adonis was more hotter than you , handsome ok ok i think , mani everyone calls you mani clearly your mom calls you so i don't want to call you that way . but pasta why ? 

MY MAN- pasta because you love pasta and you tell me it's delicious .

ME- speaking about food are you ? are you hungry ?

MY MAN- hungry not for food i think 

ME- oh would you prefer desert now ?

 this man knows how to turn something simple into erotic i two seconds .

MY MAN- ya i would love but i think you need to change the vessel i eat the dessert in .

OH MY BODY YOU MEAN I THOUGHT.

ME- hello you are in hospital hungry for desert man

MY MAN- oh i didn't forget am in hospital now am going out to eat mom is alive and kicking she kicked me out to eat .

ME - come home and eat with me why some restaurant i cooked come home

ME- there ?

ME- I SAID COME HOME I MADE DINNER FOR YOU , EAT AND GO BACK IN 20  MINUTES

ME- i have to eat alone on our table am sitting on your chair

ME- i hate when u don't reply

MY MAN- NANDINI i had food in hospital canteen itself you eat and sleep i have 3 % charging i will come home in morning . go and sleep you need to go to college tom.