Part -12

Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.

okaay ! so i thought to give my best to this book here you go with the next update.

this chapter is in no one's point  of view . please note am writing it in third person . Do you feel like running away like i do ? today i blocked my college best friend because he speaks like he doesn't give a dam about me it hurt so i took leave and wrote two updates

THIRD POV:- 

Manik left his driver with the lunch bag and ran inside to check his love. He ran as fast as jet but the lift was full so he took the stairs to the third floor and stood in the corridors trying to catch air.Just at that time he heard her shout his name so he ran breathlessly and opened the door as she whisper shouted his name for the second time and he walked fast and hugged her tight . She didn't hug him bad at first but slowly after a moment she wrapped her hands around him to let him come closer to her. He held her tightly and breathed her scent , she smelled of nandini and sweet yet it felt like reaching home after winning a war.

After some time a nurse came helped nandini  out of her iv set but she bend low so that her cleavage was seen to manik so he kissed nandini's chin in order to make her stop glaring at that nurse and to let the nurse know that he was taken . Nandini gave a smirk to herself but was determined to know the truth from manik .

she smiled sweetly and asked him with a stern voice" Manik ! my manik and the light of my darkness , my sweet, hot ,charming , handsome husband i have a list of other words for you but i won't use them now because am going to ask you few questions and please answer those very carefully because if you lose me i swear i will chop your balls because i won't need them as i will apply for divorce if you lie . Did you get that clear?" . She looked at him like a tiger looks at its prey in a hungry and angry way waiting for his answer .

  He gulped is saliva and got ready to tell her all she needed to know and said in a low whisper" yes i will ". She turned to him on the bed held his hands  & asked " So you never wanted to be away from me ? you think you are protecting  me ? what happened to my mom and dad i recently spoke to them . I need my phone to call them and what about that bitch sneha ? how is she having my parents with her ? tell me all things for once and clearly please , my mind is running with many assumptions and it's hurting inside".

He spoke while playing with her hands " She called me one day and said she had your parent's are with her and if i want them alive i had to give you divorce then she would let them free. She had your parent's phone with her , if you call she picks up and let's them speak and if they try to let you know about the kidnap she will kill you or any of them. Sneha was a very good lady , my mom wanted me to get married to her instead of you but i refused and we got married she thinks you came in between me and her . So she wants you to feel the same pain she felt when i left her and she made me do this to you.I said her i left you without leaving you but she had her men follow me when we went to restaurant after i walked out on you . So i took this job as economic's professor to keep an eye on you because i love you so much that it hurt's . i Know you love your parent's if i was away yet near to you , your parent's will be out of her clutches soon". 

She had tears in her eyes , he always end up giving her a reason to love him more . She took his face in her petite yet soft hands and spoke while feeling his subtle" Manik you need to protect me , that's what you feel  but i can protect myself against the whole world if i have you by my side. i know why you did what you did but am not a child i don't want to be left in darkness . i need to know what's happening in my husband's life even if it is about some female predators ". 

He finally gave a mouth warming smile and said " you know you are that ray of hope mixed with sunshine when am in darkness, i need you without you all i feel is fear and pain. i promise baby , i will tell you each and everything and we will go back to our home too soon and together ".

she giggled and said" ok baby i hope we do ". He scowled and said " baby ,am not baby look how manly am ok , and i don't you call this baby it's a daddy".He said with a dirty smirk indicating his lower manly part.
Nandini giggled and pulled him on her side of the bed , she placed her right hand on the little bulge on the seam of his jeans and kissed his inner ear and said " i know that's it not my baby it's daddy of all babies dear husband ". 

Manik stiffened at her  words and touch but leaned pushing his bulge more into her hands and laid on the bed comfortably . He smiled and removed her hand's from his bulge , got up and left the bed while whispering " this is wrong , you can't do this . i can't do this you just said you will give me divorce if i lie to you ". He got up and walked out on her for second worse time of her life but came back after few minutes after speaking to doctor and took the lunch bad from his driver.

She sat with a blank face not understanding him but he laughed loudly and said" omg !it was a joke look at your face baby so priceless ". She smiled at him wickedly and thought you don't know what's going in my head manik . He fed her pasta with  manchuria  wiped her mouth with a tissue and said " Now what where you doing? let's do it as i locked the door ". 

she smiled innocently and said " OK ! HUSBAND LET ME PLEASURE YOU  " in a deep seductive voice that turned him on somewhere down. She pushed him on the bed and sat on his stomach, pulled his face roughly near her lip's  to kiss him roughly , he was shocked of her assault but reciprocated her with same favor. As he was trying to gain domination in kiss ,  she left him and touched his neck , stomach and thighs in a slow seductive way .She leaned and kissed his earlobe and said " close your eyes , don't open them if you open them i will stop baby ". he closed his eyes she blew air on his neck and kissed his Adam's apples smelling him , he smelled of apples and manik. 

IF YOU ARE BELOW 18 AND WANT TO SKIP ROMANCE SKIP THIS PART I WILL MARK THE END OF IT  

she smiled to herself at his closed eyes and slowly let her thumb caress his heavy bulge on his jeans , he moaned  " QUITE " she ordered and leaned to kiss his bulge to which he shakes " she kisses again and said loudly" Don't move if you want me to continue ". she opened his zip and caresses his hardness . He felt like she was playing with fire, he was burning with desire that flew in his veins . All he wanted to do was take control but he wanted her to possess that domination on him on bed . she uncovered his lower part and took him in both her hands while pumping tightly. 

OK SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO? I LEFT IT AT SUCH A CLIFFHANGER I KNOW , BUT I WAS  WONDERING WHAT YOU WANT THIS IN MANIK'S POV OR NANDINI'S POV . MORE YOU REPLY THAT SOON I WILL UPDATE AFTER SEEING WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER. THIS IS 1499 WORDS I WORKED HARD PEOPLE PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK .

I TOOK A LEAVE TODAY SO TWO UPDATES. ANYWAY , THANKS FOR READING AND DON'T FORGET 

TO VOTE 

COMMENT &

SHARE