Part -11

At times you need to feel that pain to realise it's truly love. 
    - Pavani

Nandini Pov :-  

I felt weak and tired,  I couldn't open my eyes because I was still sleepy.  I could smell spirit  and hear buzzing of air conditioner nearby.  I opened my eyes and closed quickly as my eyes hurt due to light in the room.  I always loved light because I was scared of darkness but for first time in forever because It felt like light was hurting me badly.  I closed my eyes tightly and tried to move my arms to cover my face from light but they had Iv set attached.  One hand had glucose and the other had a blood bag.

  I remembered that I fainted now,  silly me where is manik? . I could feel my body aching due to weakness so in place of trying to sit up I cuddled with my pillow wishing it was my man. I heard the door open and few steps then felt a hand on my wrist.  

I opened my eyes to see it was some nurse she gave me small smile because bending near table to fill a glass of water.  She made me drink them in small sips.  Wow,  i never knew water was tasty until now.  I felt water going down my throat.  My throat my sore and scratchy,  it felt good to drink water after a long time . 

I sat leaning to the pillow with her help and waited for her to come back , she came back after few minutes trailing around with a doctor who wore a tired yet friendly smile. He came and checked my eyes and mouth with torch light . He checked my vital and other's after completing his checking's i felt tired , i never knew that sitting on bed would make me tired too.  After checking he said the nurse to contact my relatives and turned to me" So your body is weak , you didn't eat properly from probably many days. You have low sugar, blood pressure and platelet counts . You didn't sleep probably from many days i think that's why you feel so tired and as a doctor i suggest you to stop all this dear . if you continue this you will be highly malnourished in a few day's and that's dangerous for your life ".  I smiled weakly at him but couldn't speak because of my sore throat .

I leaned my back to the soft pillow and decided to have a nap till he comes, i hope he comes too he said about sneha having my parent's what did he mean ? i spoke to mom and dad recently though . I don't like to be kept in dark because am not a child and i have a right to take decisions in place of letting people take them for me .I need to feed him some piece of this knowledge so that he doesn't mess up our lives again . 

 I love my parents more than his parents even he knows that because he is a mom's boy and it get really annoying at times, his dad is another new case he wanted me to sign a prenup which i did even when manik was against it . love was the only reason we did this to each other we did a lot of damage to each other's self respect and ego to get together and marry .  My man oh how much i love him , i was wondering should i be angry with him or hold him to my heart tightly contemplating about these options i sat on my bed playing with my hair with shaking fingers.

I was hungry i didn't have my phone or purse , i was still wearing the blue patient's gown that makes me look like a drug addict waiting for manik or food or food and then manik. I waited and waited till i saw the blood from my veins going back to the glucose bag . OH shit ! i didn't know what to do , so i screamed loudly and no one came so i shouted again . I shouted his name and he came running and held me in his arms tightly like i was last slice of pizza .

 I didn't hug him tightly because my arms were aching due to those little needles and am sure that glucose bag was sucking my blood out. He held me and dipped his head in my neck and smiled. I bend my head to see his face but he further dipped his face in my neck and ticked me with his nose . I snaked my arms around his neck and held him together. It felt as though he held me tight enough to mend my broken pieces of heart. 

I murmured his name" manik , manik ! mine , baby my hands hurt can you lose  your grip or move please?". He immediately let go of me i felt less warm but it gave peace to my arms  now. A nurse with tight dress came and removed my iv so it stopped bleeding now . She sat near the chair and bend so that her fake large assets were see through to my man , but he was looking at my face and i felt it then our love oh so true everything he does is to protect me from this world and everything i want to do id only for him. 

i smiled widely he raised his eye brows in confusing i signaled him that slutty nurse with my finger he gave an amused look and sat on my bed facing away from her and kissed my jaw . I wanted to yell and giggle " SEE BITCH HE IS MINE STOP FLASHING YOUR LASHES AND ASSETS AND FUCK OFF " , but i looked at her with a grin i guess she got the message she got up and gave a kind fake smile to me and left . 

Now i dropped my smile with grace and turned to face him with a frown he needs to answer a lot of questions and i don't want to be left in dark anymore .

THANKS FOR READING I KNOW IT WAS BORING BUT NEXT YOU WILL HAVE ANSWERS  AND MANAN ARE GOING BACK TO THEIR HOME TOGETHER YAYAY I KNOW WHAT YOU THINK EVEN I THINK SAME LET'S SEE HOW ROMANTIC HE CAN GET

I SMILED LAUGHED AND GIGGLE BECAUSE I WAS GOING CRAZY BY THIS PAIN . 

YAYAYY  AM CRAZY AND I KNOW IT . MY LIFE IS ACTUALLY GOING ON WITH OVERTHINKING YOUR'S?

SO PLEASE IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER 

VOTE 

COMMENT & 

SHARE