34. Condoms and Dad

HI, I HAVE THIS IDEA. TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT? LONG AND LATE UPDATES OR SHORT AND QUICK UPDATES?

- NAME YOUR PLAYLIST -

Nandini Pov:-

I ignored his aroused whining and made him sit in his office chair. he looked hot and wanton with his shirt torn and that look in his eyes.

I pushed his chair till it touched the cupboard behind and gave him a small yet passionate kiss and I backed away from him. 

He looked at me with confusion while I swayed my legs and walked until I reached his office table. I smiled at him innocently and unzipped my dress slowly.

He held the arms of his chair tightly like he was restraining himself from touching me. I enjoyed this more than getting full marks in a maths test.

I pulled my dress above my head slowly and stood before him half naked only with my matched bra and panties.

He looked at me with that hunger and need to touch me. I unhooked my bra slowly and let them fall near my shoulders and slowly threw my bra onto the marble floor.

I pulled my panties till my ankles and stepped out of them for him. I felt sexy because I know he was looking at my face, not my body.

The reason I loved him was here he could just sit there and stare at my face in love despite my nakedness.

I walked to his chair and climbed in his lap kissing his collarbone and nipping it in a joy that I could feel him shudder under me.

I let my hands roam freely over his chest and abdomen slowly and then followed the trail of my hands with my lips.

I kissed him on his neck, collarbone, stomach and near the point where the hairy trail started. He slipped his arms around my waist.

I kissed his jaw and kissed him near his mouth, he groaned and said: " Kiss me please ", I took pity on him and placed my lips o his for a little peck but he held my face in his hands and bit my lips turning it into a passionate kiss.

We were trying to dominate each other while kissing and I pushed him away again. He smirked and held me by my waist tightly and said: " I feel like tying you to my chair with my tie for you to stop pushing me away or tempting me so hard ".

I took a deep breath at his choice of words it felt as though he was speaking to my southern body parts and those parts were responding by getting wet and making my thighs sticky.

He slipped his left hand on my stomach and slowly to his cold hands traveled to my hot core, I pushed his hands just when he was about to place his fingers in me. How hard it was for him to give me control? It was equally hard for me to push his hands away from my parts.

I got up from his lap and kissed his lips while dropping on my knees and unbuttoning his trousers and placing my hands on his growing erection.

I brushed my hands against his tent once twice and then slowly pulled his trousers till they reached his ankles. He stopped me and slowly removed his shoes and socks maintaining an eye contact.

My nipples tightened at his scorching look, I smiled at him and slowly pulled his boxers down he smirked at me I wrapped my hands around him and he closed his eyes "Don't close your eyes, look at me when I do it " I commanded.

I wrapped my hands around him again as he closed his eyes I rolled my eyes and realized my hands around him, he opened his eyes and frowned saying "Why? Don't stop, Please". 

It was so sexy to have him beg me and please me so I wrapped my hands around him so tightly that he hissed at me with pleasure.

"Shh! Manik you don't want to moan so loud people will hear you outside " I said licking my lips and stopping my hand movements.

"Do whatever you want but don't stop what your hands are doing? " he said with some pain, pleasure, and command in his voice.

Oh no, he wasn't in a place to command me so I dropped my hand from his erection and it stood straight like a  soldier in attention position.

I got up from my knees and searched his pants for condoms and realized after searching two pockets and wallet that he didn't have any condoms on him.

I dropped my head in disappointest and sat on his desks " You don't have condoms and please remind me to add condoms to our grocery list you forget to buy enough for us ".

He smiled at me an actual shy smile but later his lips curled into a smirk making me feel like that mole above his lips were asking me to kiss it.

"I will remind you  but now what ?" He said if I didn't feel comfortable without a condom I know he won't do it with or without that rubber thing.

I smiled at him and sat on his lap placing my core on his erection, he groaned near my neck and rolled his eyes back in pleasure.

I smirked at him and placed wet kisses on his neck, jaw and finally on his lips and he took both my lips in his mouth and realized them only to bite and suck my lower lips humming in pleasure.

I held his hair in my hands as I deepened the kiss and moved enough to cause friction in our lower bodies where our aroused parts were touched and his chest dug painfully into mine as he held me dear to him.

He moaned at my grinning so I slowly moved enough for him to enter me and kissed his shoulders. He was inside me and this position was so deep I didn't feel like moving at all.

I felt complete all the fight over ignored texts, egos and independent lives vanished when we were together as one.

I kissed under his ear and started to move slowly and in love, I wanted to cherish what I had for him and if sex was a way of showing love I was hungry for him forever.

He moved slowly under me and every time he moved he was deeper and bigger than before in me I took his name like a prayer while we moved and loved in our rhythm I his office armchair without a condom.

I had to take a birth pill I thought and moved fastly and then I grabbed his shoulder for support and moved up-down, down-up til I felt him deep and close.

I knew I was feeling the desire I felt a knot in my stomach till it felt like I couldn't take any more pleasure I combusted into tiny white stickiness around him.

He didn't stop and he moved fast and hard till I reached my climax and we both came together at once moaned each other's name.

"Manik?  I need to talk to you", someone knocked thrice on the door and the voice was familiar to me.

My eyes widened in realization it was MANIK'S DAD.

"Shit, " Manik said.

BYE FOR YOU! I WILL WRITE UPDATE SOON. LITTLE TIP IF YOU HATE SOMEONE SMILE AT THE IT HURTS THEM MORE.