39 . Quite Cabir and Annoying Homophobic Aunts

These are the bunch of books I read in February and I read total 17 books most of them are kindle books.

I had my birthday on 23 Feb and celebrated it.  Why I'm I not uploading ? I have some issue with server I think I'm unable to publish.

I hope it get published today.

Nandini:-

I ran after Manik only to see our bodyguard fighting with Cabir who had a gun in his hand.

It looked like Cabir wanted to hurt himself and wasn't really sucessful.

Manik frowned and slapped Cabir on back of his head before taking a gun and giving it back to our bodyguard.

" Cabir what's wrong with you?  Were you planning to kill yourself?  Why?  " I asked him worried and angry at his actions.

I mean I already said him it's okay if he is gay.

He didn't speak but kept staring at me like I was an art in an auction.

I stared at him and raised my eye brows expecting him to speak yet he stared but never spoke.

Manik glared at me and kept his hands on Cabir's shoulder to take him away to talk.

May be because you can't talk before me huh.

" Don't follow us " Manik mouthed to me.

Why would I follow him?  I don't eavesdrop on conversations.

Still after they left to balcony I followed them and hide behind the swing.

I can see Manik  tugging his hair for more than ten times.  He held Cabir's hands and talked and talked but I couldn't listen.

I wish I found a better hiding spot. It was getting cold and I wore only a bath robe anyhow at the end of the day I know my husband will confide me about his friends distress.

Or so I thought and went to our room.

This is really our room and everyone who saw news will know that.

According to them we are married it means I don't have to hide from them.

We don't need to hide us and be what we are before everyone.

But I wonder what people will think about  Manik being my Professor I must tell him to stop taking classes.

I don't think he will listen to me,  he really like being the professor because I will be his naughty student.

I sat in the tub without undressing the bath robe because I was feeling lazy.

I thought about nail polishes and chewing gum but slowly sleep was calling me.

I hugged the darkness and let it take me away from reality to the dream world.

I know I'm not supposed to sleep in wet clothes nor I'm I suppose to sleep in a huge bath tub but I couldn't open my eyes.

It felt like I wasn't able to move or shout for Manik's name because I was going and going into a state of sleep.

WTF?  WTF happened to Nandini?  Guess what?  And my Bookstagram account on instagram is @bookarazzipavani please follow and annoy me for updates if you want Em.

Something is wrong with my wattpad I will try to fix it I wrote the whole book but chapters are unable to publish.

Sad?  Me too  baby  but Tom I will publish.

Wait for every Wednesday for updates.

Love

Myra