1.SEXY FAMILIAR PROFESSOR

PRESENT

i woke up and did my daily cores i am sure i am going to be to college today . i quickly had a shower and choose a jumpsuit to wear. i got ready and applied lip gloss. i checked my phone to see if there are any texts or calls from him. dam , he cant even return my calls. I hate him , i said him i don't want to see his face again . Did  he really think i hate him ? 

No it can't happen . shit i am late i need to go . i walked out locked my apartment and moved out thank goodness i got a auto and left to college. I rushed to my college. i ran into the hall room to reach my locker. i opened my locker and as i was about to shut it . i heard some whisper's "i heard that the new economic's professor is hot and young ". i ignored the comments and whispers about the new young hottie  and hurried to my class. i reached my seat and took a side beside that introvert shy guy . i don't know his name , well he is anti-social and never spoke to girls till date .  i gave him a half smile and turned back to see  my friend navya naveli. she is the sweetest girl i ever met . she believes a person very rarely but i never said him about him or my old economics sir's encounter. if she knew what he did with me then she would surely create a mess and think of complaining principal . And i don't want to lose my self respect because of that bastard .

 i literally feel like chopping his balls and feeding the shark's in Indian ocean. i mouthed a hi to her. she shouted hi back and everyone in class was looking at me. Shit !! this girl never leaves a chance to make me feel insulted in most unimaginable situation's of life . i was about to answer her when i heard a pair of footsteps and turned towards the board to see that the source of noise was created by none other then my principal . He stood near my desk and announced that there is a replacement is a new sir . i heard the fashion diva of my class whispering that he is sinfully hot . Nah , who cares my manik is hot . I heard a pair of familiar steps and my heart was racing fast . There he was my man himself . holy cow is he real? i am i hallucinating because i was thinking just about him from the day i said him to leave me .i stood up and just stared at his so called hot body. fuck he is for real i just realized i stood up dam i put myself in awkward situations every time .

To cover my awkwardness i smiled and said good morning with hint of wickedness in my smile. Manik turned to me and said good morning student's and signaled me to have my seat .i took my seat and soon our principal who was craving for attention in a room where my man is there. oh pity , i am feeling sad for my principal how sad ? manik always becomes center of attraction . Here in my class girl's are gawking at him and guy's are shooting daggers at him ufff jealousy and men.i heard our principal announcement " good morning students . i am really glad to introduce you to your new professor  . he is your new economic's professor and i don't regret to say that your old sir was expected to leave the college for he was unfit to teach you all". he watched me with some emotion when he said the last line about my old sir. i shivered at his memory. soon my principal left and manik took over the class he said " good morning student's i am your new sir . i am not really strict you can treat me as a friend but please i warn you never ever take me for granted for you will regret it the very next minute". i gulped down some water and he asked every one to introduce themselves. soon it was my turn i quickly completed my introduction and sat yah i felt all his attention on me . ding ! the bell rang and he left . i was hungry i didn't eat breakfast so i thought to grab some sandwich from canteen . as i was running to reach canteen i heard some noise from the so called scary room of our college.i heard many rumors about the ghosts in that room .i am never scared of ghost i slowly opened the door and saw manik sitting on a old broken table and shouting on phone . as soon i went near him he cut the call and dug his hands in his pockets to control his anger. 

  then he saw me and got shocked . i smiled and asked " manik what the fuck ? why are you in my college ? you are my sir ? what's happening ? i don't understand explain me " i shouted . He smiled and said " not your concern anymore , not after what you did ". i snapped him and said " you forced me to push you away , you don't even act like we are  ,..." nah i don't want to call ourselves same after he left me that day . Just when i heard the bell and was  about to leave to reach my next class . he grabbed me by arm and slowly snaked one hand around my waist. i wanted to push him but no i needed him too. he placed another hand on my left check and caressed it. i bit my lip to control my desires building up inside. He reached my mouth and simply whispered "  i wouldn't stop myself but you made sure i am not your's anymore so i can't do this to you now". he took a step back .

she had tear's ready to flow out of her beautiful eye's without saying a word she started to leave when he held her hand and kissed her earlobe saying " i am not your's but you are still mine i never pushed you away . you pushed me away . i can't explain few thing's to you at this point of time even if i want to i cant . you have to wait be patient and trust me for all my love was never fake ".he left the room leaving her alone in a confusing and abnormal situation.

i know it's a late update but believe this a hell romantic and great story . i really need your opinion's and comments just to improve more and make you happy . yaah romance nah if you are waiting for it ,wait a lil more i wrote it already but it needs time to bild more plot. love ya all.