Part -17

I couldn't sleep well last night and I have no idea why.  I couldn't sleep now too so here is your update.

Nandini :-
He looked at me for another two minutes I rolled my eyes saying "Listen if you don't want to do anything then go out, let me strip I need a bath ". He blinked his horror away and smiled at me " OK cool I will do so just get me undressed  then but nandini I know you can't do it anyway ". He spoke with a gleam of mischief and challenge in his eyes.

Oh bring it on love I thought

And stepped forward to get him naked.  He smiled uncertainty I kissed his lips saying let's start with your jacket.  I unbuttoned it and let it touch the floor under us.  " arms above " I said in a bossy tone he smiled shyly raising his arms above.  I know am short I said him "Wait here " and came back to bathroom in victory of getting a wooden stool to stand on.  He raised his hands I stood on the stool and stripped him out of his T-shirt.  I leaned and kissed his chest nuzzling in his chest.  He smells of  manik and sex more of Manik than sex.  I always wanted to kiss his chest,  it was just so broad and mouth watering sight to watch him this close.

I kissed his throat while he raised his head and hummed deeply in pleasure.  His moan was calling out to south parts of my body, my stomach clenched at his moans.  I touched him using my thumb from his throat to navel and kissed the recently touched part in a soft way.   He closed his eyes and stood in surrender to me so I took his nipples in my mouth and nibbled them while he held me tightly on  hip. 

I kissed the area where his heart lies and said  I  -kiss  - love - kiss -you -kiss - more -kiss -than -kiss - anyone  -kiss.
He closed his eyes I opened them with my hands "Open your eyes love,  I can see your heart thought them ".   He grinned like loon and said " Can't you see?  You make my heart smile too.  ".

I smiled at him and slowly brushed my finger tips near his waist band of his jeans.  He gulped and looked at me in what anticipation or love. I cupped him down and he moaned my name.  I looked at him with fire in my eyes and  said " Don't moan my name,  it's annoying because am off limits according to you ". He pushed me away and unzipped his jeans and boxers in a swift moment.  I look at his gloriously naked body.
Oh am such a lucky bitch.  I could get used to this beautiful scene everyday for the rest of my life. 

He gestured me to strip and turned to fill the bath tub with water and added some scents in it.  How much I love lavender scent?  I stripped slowly knowing that he was looking at me.
We stood watching each others face for a while and then I got into the bath tub and laid in it .
He was still standing looking at me I boldly asked " Join me,  it's my kind of apology for an off limits husband ". He looked at me I was hot and bothered in water.  How could he do this?  Make me feel all sorts of things without touching me.

" I shall join you move forward " he commanded I obliged and moved forward.  He sat and pushed me between his legs.  We sat in water calmly and I laid my head on his chest whereas he played with water bubbles.
This man has an inner who surfaces only when am around and thats an honour to me.  He flirts,  smiles but plays too.

My phone rang after few minutes  I was  not looking forward to lift the call spoiling our moment but I still hope mom called.  So I stood and left nakedly not before moving my hips more provocatively to his hard north zone.   Mukti was calling,  wonderful she speak and speaks never stops.   I went back to tub laid in water with him not before switching on the speaker and telling him  to keep quite by placing my finger on my lips.  He agreed and leaned his head back closing eyes.
Mukti said "Nandini  , you have to meet me asap and tell me a lot of things.  When the fuck can we meet?  I and alia are looking forward to meet you ".
.weird she wanted to meet me asap.
I spoke " Why do you want to meet? Anyway anything important?  ".
I was worried she wasn't someone who simply calls people.

She whispered " It's about some guy,  that raghav remember he asked your number and anyway  I gotta go.  Take care ".

I guess Raghava's name got manik's attention.  I replied quickly " Before you ask and get hurt this guy flirted with me and I replied back  . End of story so don't spoil your mood thinking too much and he isn't so hot Like you ".
He quickly relaxed and resumed playing with my hair.  Our door bell rang maid was on leave.  It means any of us had to leave our precious bath tub and attend that door bell.
He pushed me aside and  went out not without graciously covering his lower delicious half in a small towel.

I heard him open the door and I heard noises too familiar to ignore. I quickly pulled the plug and changed into the first dress I could find his T-shirt and my pyjamas.  I ran to the big hall and gulped down as I saw it was mukti,  alia and soha standing before my manik who was just sporting a small towel. 

I wish the ground swallows me up.  Mukti sat on my  sofa and gestured others to sit.  I raised my eyes at manik he understood and left  to change.   She smiled sarcastically and declared " Tell the glorious details of how this man is in his towel that too wet is doing in your house and tell me why you are wearing that shirt".

Soha piped up saying " Tell me why you went back to him in a blink of an eye when he walked out on you for another chick ".
Alia smiled and insisted  " Just tell me what kind of mess you have gotten yourself into and he is our degree sir I remember  , OMG   nandini! ".

Holy shit!  Mukti and soha gasped in realisation that I had a love story with our professor.  The didn't know my love story.  Oh manik what have you gotten me into? 

There forth update in 24 hours. Such lucky person you are I say.  Anyway good morning because I was thinking about writing another story.

So how do you think they will reply?  Navya doesn't know just yet.
Vote
& comment and share

If you feel like it

Keep smiling actually because when you smile I can write more for you.