Part -14

How sad sridevi died.  Few think it's a murder and few say it's an accidental drowning.  What do you think? 
Anyways enjoy sweet hearts 💞💕

Nandini pov :-

I felt dog tired. My whole body was singing in glory of pain.
That's what happens if you don't eat well and keep ovethinking . . My subconscious said .
I giggled at myself for speaking to myself in  my head. Am sure many people do that, but it's just so so weird.  
It was already quarter to ten but I still felt sleepy.  Manik was asleep and i took the chance to look at his face.  This man never sleeps so I rarely get a chance of watching him sleep.  He looks wonderful with some hair on his forehead.  I moved his hair above his forehead and kissed his forehead.  He sighed in sleep am awed by his peaceful Serene look on his face his cheekbones were decorated by shadow of his long eye lashes.   I kissed his eyes,  nose,  cheeks and lips he smiled in sleep like a baby.

I could get used to this beautiful scene everyday , I thought to wake up early from Tomorrow just so that I can look at this beautiful man sleeping soundly.  He stirred in sleep and held me closer to him though my hands were protesting in pain I let him hold me tight and felt content and safe in his arm's.    I Dont know what I did to get this man.  He is so hot and all I still don't get why he choose me when he had sneha she is more beautiful than me even a kid will choose her over me why did he I want to know but I wont ask.

Thinking and over thinking about my parents conditions I slept in his warm arm's. I looked around manik was there,  standing with sneha.  He was happy and dancing I walked to him . He ignored me and walked away with her.  I heard his footsteps no more and he left me with and for her.  I cried in my hands I saw mom and dad they gave me an apologetic look and went with Sneha.  They choose her over me its the reality everyone would choose her not me. I cried in my hands for him, for them and this happens all the time people leave me always.   I sobbed     in warm arms.  
I felt someone shout my name once twice in a familiar voice.  I woke up in  alert here he was manik my man he didn't go away..  " baby,  it's OK am here it's just a bad dream.  A dream nothing true or less.  Am here I love you nandini.  I sobbed into my hands unable to look at him.  He pulled me in his lap I wrapped my legs around his hips and cried for all these drama in my life,  his evil ex,  our separation,  my parents and the danger.  I cried for all reasons I felt from long time.

He patted my back and let me cry till I had no tears left. I shaked my head not in mood to talk about it.  He understood and wiped my tears with his shirt.  I laid on his stomach comfortably for some more time while he combed my hair with his finger's , I like it when he plays with my hair. 

I sat  up on him and got down the bed it was past twelve noon and I needed to change from this stupid hospital gown.   I asked him "where is my dress? " he took his phone and called our driver.  I liked our driver, he acted more like  a mature person than us when we fight.  I think manik told him to get a dress for me.    After twenty years someone knocked out manik forced me to sit and opened the door for ayan  . He came in and said "Ms. Malhotra,  how are you doing now? ". I smiled warmly at him " am rather happy than healthy I think ".   " Anything I can do for you? He questioned I said in an amused voice " Do one thing get the maid clean our room I will be back sooner rather than later ".   

He smiled warmly and turned to manik "I packed your clothes ,I will deliver them to maid at your bungalow . I shall take leave now ma'am and sir . I gave him a nod so did manik he left.   I was feeling hot in this gown so I quickly unzipped it but stopped stripping as I heard my man's   long intake of breathe.  I looked at him .

I grinned at him and he gave me a shy smile with a hint of pink on his cheeks.  I looked at him till he felt more nervous he finally asked " What are you thinking about? ".
"something you don't want to know "
I said , "Spill the beans already baby girl ". He said in his husky yet sexy voice.

" Just thinking about how good you are in my bed " I said and winked.   He  chuckled "want to know again?  All you have to do is ask baby and remember the magic word is please husband ".  Oh tow can play a game,  if he is giving me a challenge am more than up for it.

I smiled and said " you will say please not me,  I will make you beg to be inside me  i promise husband  ". He smiled broadly his am winning this smile and leaned saying " You know I don't really lose love but will see who will beg for few days you are off limits anyways because your health is not that good ".

I opened my mouth to protest but I know he was correct my health issues are acting as an obstacle to win this challenge but I sure will win soon I thought as I saw his eyes roam greedily over my naked body as I gave him a small seductive strip tease inoccently while changing dress.

" Why are you doing that?  It's just so impolite to do ". He said in pure irritation.   I smiled and said " Because I can ".

There done with that update.  I love nandini being bold than innocent at times.   Manik looks hot even while blushing babies. 

Comment

Vote &
Share only if you like this chapter.

I think manik and nandini are made for each other but oh that but of mine have many twists.