Part 22

Nandini POV :- 

He smiled and his pupils dilated , i could see tip of his tongue as he was licking his lower lip after biting it seductively . I know his game but i want him to beg me for more , i smiled and took apron and gave it to him " Stop trying to intimidate me or seduce me husband cook for me some meat and i need it to be extra spicy and hot  ,  i think it's hotter than you the meat i eat ".   He narrowed his eyes and held my waist tightly pulling me close to jis chest  , this little moment made my nipples hard and i know he could have a look at my boobs by the way our bodies were pressing .

 slow seduction that he gets on himself it's funny he looks like he is seeing it for first time.

I whispered ' cook for me and then we'll make love i promise '. Sure he whispered in a husky voice , he was weak because i know his pant was tight i wanted to giggle i placed my hand on his precious manhood he smiled and kissed corner of my mouth ' I don't like you liking chicken meat than my meat so don't tell it like that '.  oh so jealous , is he freaking of that chicken ? man he is so gross ?

I tugged his lower lip wiht my thunb 'cook for me i shall taste both and tell you what is my all time favorite ?' . He placed a wet kiss on my cheek and proceesed to cook after chopping chicken and vegetables . hmm i could  get used to this him cooking for me like this everyday , a man who cooks looks hotter than before i feel.   He was cooking very fastly he made soup for starters , then rice and chicekn fry and chicken gravy after one and half hour. i sat on the table watching him cook i wasbored i felt like distracting him now . So i jumped on his back he held my thighs and wrapped them around his wasit from back and contuined cutting vegetables for salad while humming a song . oh he is not getting distracted i kissed his neck tenderly as i wrapped my hand aroung his neck and kissed his neck slowly biting his neck he stiffened and pulled me down and made me sit on the kitchen counter. 

I switched off the stove  as i sat on the countet he arranged food on table and stood between my legs gripped them and made me sit on his lap while we sat on a chair near our dining table . I tired to move he held my boobs and pressed then earning a moan from me  kissed my temple and said slow like saying to a child " Have chicken and then i will have this breast piece get that , now eat soon or else i will take you against this table ". I smiled at his words it held a promise just a promise that would make me sore tomorrow morning . 

I ate chicken leg piece making loud noises while grinding against his already tight pants , he took the piece from my hand and ate it himself. I turned to him facing him from side , I took some rice and fed him using my mouth he ate and licked my fingers grinning widely I smiled and fed him while he fed me with leg pieces. Delicious food he makes and delicious he I smiled at my thoughts . HE finished eating and wiped my mouth after I took my last bite of food that could help me with some energy for night .

' Do you want desert ?' he asked . I don't know why he is not that excited he looks calm and organized while am craving to have this errant husband in me now . I got up from his lap and made him stand pushed him on dining table he just stood there looking at me with expectation for what to eat his flesh I laughed at his face ' I want to taste my flesh and I think it is considered as some sort of desert also , stand there don't move I will place these plates in sink and come to taste and give my review on your meat and your cooked meat ". I swiftly turned to walk to sink after hearing him take deep breathes while holding his fists to sides . control he is trying to control I will make him lose it soon.

I walked slowly to sink shaming my hips and walked back to him slowly , I pushed him on the dining table on his front . I got on the table on him and straddled him while removing my panties .  He sat up holding the hem of my T- shirt i let him peel it off me  he removed his shirt and i helped him removed his tight pants and jumped on his boner still held by his boxers. " let me do this nandini " he said in a slow turned on voice  i smiled and slide down him making sure every naked part of me touch each muscle and seam of hid body . 

he sat up and pulled me up while coming on top of me ' Any suggestions ?' he asked it was only to tease me i know i pulled his lips for a hot kiss and held his lower lip in my teeth while saying" Tomorrow i must not be able to walk properly and whenever i walk i must remember that you were there " . He gave me a shy smile that made him look so young " I will make sure of it ' he said and those words echoed all over my body . His promises make me wet and he crawled between my legs took a condom from his pant pockets in a super fast speed he gave me his condom i tore it quickly and with shaky hands put it on his part after removing his boxers.

 In  a swift move he was inside me and it welt heavenly all my after bitch thoughts hide in the back of my mind as i held his arms and felt him inside me , i wanted him to move he din't he stayed like that inside me fully breathing unevenly .

 He looked at me like capturing my face in his memory and moved slowly in a slow rhythm inside me and slowly i caught up with his rhythm we moaned and he continued his merciless slow torture i was reaching my limit he stopped moving he sat up with me in his lap this was it was more deep and close and intimate . 

he placed his hands on my waist and moved in a new rhythm i kissed his jawline as i jumped up and down, up and down on his rhythm of love. he kissed my throat he took my nipples in his mouth and sucked them hardly  i pressed his face to my chest and moved up and down lost in pleasure. i felt like a goddess i had control oh oh over him am going to come i really am he didn't stop sucking yet. i came loudly and into million pieces he drove into me fast  without waiting for my orgasm to pass and he came inside me . he lied down on the table and i lied on him

there as i promised i gave you the update with romance 

loads of love

comment

vote

share

& follow if you want more updates sooner