Dedication

This book is dedicated to my sister @AkhilaAkki0 and my mother.

I love my sister to the world and back.

I started this book in intermediate because I was being bullied for not having a boyfriend and rich life.

It was hard I read stories on fb pages.

Then I was like I can write too.

That's how I started writing and I can write many other stories and make their own stories now.

I love this Fandom and all but I dedicate this book to my mom and sister.

My mom keeps asking me how many likes I got and how many comments I got.

She forced me to update when I was lazy.

My sister oh she is a jem and our talks inspired a lot of things in this story.

So this story is a dedication to my sister, mother and a little to my grandmother.

I remember how I used to write in our computer.

I used to write slow and it took a lot of time but then I wrote fast because my grand MA would shout at me if I used computer too long.

Thanks for reading you are wonderful people.

I love you always.

Please follow my other page for reading stories I'm planning to writer after 5 years of research.

Follow me @TrikonaPavani

Let me tell you one thing I wrote a chapter for every time I got sad

And that's  like man I was such a sad girl.

Stay alive and don't let anyone make you shine a little less than before.

Text me if you want to talk about anything.