Part -15

Am like of happy without any reason but I think the reason is you who are reading this for me.  I hope am reaching your expectations. 

Nandini Pov :-
After changing my dress and playing with his fingers for another hour.  Doctor Raj came and checked my pulse.  He smiled at us and said " I think you are feeling better,  your pulse is normal yet you need to take care of your health and eat good food take lots of fluids if you feel weak again I don't think it will be too good for your body".    The rest I heard as blah blah blah whatever because who cares about eating healthy I love pizza and coke in place of juices.

Manik took my hand and kissed it before we got in the back side of our car.  As usual ayan was driving and there in passenger seat was our bulky and lean stone faced body guard.  I have no idea what's the need of body guards around us : because it means no privacy.

I sighed in content for the first time being happy that I was weak enough to faint and we were able to cross that little bridge of misunderstanding caused by ex bitch troll.   I don't want to leave this man not now or anytime in forever but I had my own flaws that poked me every time.  I couldn't tell him about them , I don't know how to let him know what I feel about my flaws inside.

I looked at my man he looked like a model from play boy magazine except he is not a model and am the only one who owns him. I was giddy with happiness that he loved and wanted me so much that I wanted to hug myself in glee.   I hummed my favorite song closing my eyes I felt him kiss my cheek and smile against my skin.

He is the center of my universe , my world starts and ends with this man.  But am a feminist who used to tell everyone not to depend on a man he changed and the good fact is he himself is a feminist as he grew up under influence of his over bearing father and feminist mother.

He looked amused by raising an eye brow " You are very pleased with your self?  May I know the great reason  ?" . He looked at me with wonder,  that look that a child gives when he looks at his favorite chocolate.  

I closed his laptop and kissed his engagement ring " am happy because of this ring that says you are mine despite the fact that you act like a complete douche bag at times. I will and always love you and be yours like you are mine baby ". 
He gave a shy smile and whispered "Am happy you realized am yours only after marrying me.  You had me the moment you shouted and abused me that day and don't call me baby I don't think I was a baby when you took me in your mouth ".

Why does he have this gross one track and always Mr. Legs on sex attitude.
I don't get it but it does wonders to my core that lies moist at his slightly blazing gaze and mouth watering words.

I whispered to him " oh!  Am not speaking about how you felt in my mouth because you don't want me to do that right now in car with others.  Do you now? ".  He smiled wickedly and pressed a button to his side of Door and there a pane appeared and closed the images of the front view of the car. It was like there was a closed door between drivers and our seat.  There he is the master of our universe and does all that matters to make me feel good.

He whispered "Now I think you can do whatever.  We will do anything you want". I smiled in relief that he would do just as I would say.  I placed my hands on his laptop and opened it " Show me what you are working about?  And you got extra profits so how are you planning to invest ?".   He pulled me closer to him and showed me his profit statistics and started talking in business like tone  " So we got extra profits this financial year,  my dad's old business partner didn't increase remuneration of female staff so am trying to equalize their income with men because they deserve it.  The rest am planning to invest on a camping about made in India that will increase foreign direct investment for our company and then the rest I will deposit in our account .
Oh I almost forgot remember that oprhanage we visited and I issued some funds to rebuilt that building . I think it will be completed in three months my cousin's are taking interest to complete it soon ".

I was amazed by my man,  he was just so skilled and am awed at him.  I nodded and said " So who is this cousin?  And about this investment i want you to invest in a new fashion brand that supports the campaign called beauty will come in all shapes.  It will be a good promotion and our sales will increase.  I will choose few female staff from your staff and make a committee to make that campaign a success" .

He looked at me anxiously I waited for his answer it felt as though he was scanning me with his eyes I felt exposed and um..  Vulnerable.  He said " OK ! But this means I have to contact our accounts department and arrange all this we shall start this only after you get nursed back to health.  And I want you to take a cabin in my company.  Am I clear?  ".

I gulped down and looked at our fingers interwinded.  I wasn't this I mean I love to organize and boss around go to office but am habituated of being in my comfort zone.  I know what exactly he is doing, he wants me out of this zone.  He wants me to rule like he does and like I can his queen but I have never tried this before. It's so new and exciting and many things I never known.

He placed his forefinger and thumb lifted my jaw and pecked my lips " Stop over thinking this,  you are capable of all things you want to do . Just do this because I think you are the best option to choose that commitee and I can have you close to keep an eye on you ".

I nodded my head silently letting my thoughts roam in his office and remembering  my last visit to his office and that choas  I caused.   

Manik is trying to make her realise her worth and capabilities . He shall show her how he fell in love with her flaws soon.  I don't know how this chapter is?  I don't really feel anything.  I wrote what I felt now.

Two updates on a day I think am too happy today to write or decided I needed to do some justice for our manan.
Comment
Vote &
Share
Only if you think I deserve it