Part -19

I think am happy with my life even if am a  bit unsmart  , if that is even a word . 

 - myra

BY THE WAY MY HEART IS IN HAVANA AND CHOCOLATES WHERE IS YOURS?

Nanidni pov :-

After manik left i went to kitchen because i was hungry those three followed me like lost puppies. thing's best friends to get some information out of you , typical people. I made sandwiches  and we sat in hall to eat silently listening to silence of each other . I didn't want to lie to them but we can't declare our marriage to anyone because  of paparazzi and that mess .

i smiled kindly and kept my plate in kitchen came back and sat on couch started speaking  " Manik and me we were back together in degree remember when we   had him as our substitute  teacher then i was a little different and all he helped me find myself , he left the college after our professor cam back then we meet outside college he took me to a date and made me meet his friend's and that bitch sneha was also there ". i widened my eyes at the use of that word. i was the one who shut their mouth when they cursed any girl .

Even if the girl is bad or doesn't have character i don't like when they say such words because i feel girls should have each other's back  but here am cursing on a girl who is pouncing on my husband . Mukti giggled " Arey i already like manik , since you are using those words now it's because of him he changed , you are literally not innocent anymore and what made you call that so called sneha a bitch ???" . 

wtf ! why is mukti so excited to know about her it's so annoying and nauseating .  i smile and try to ignore that question looking at my thighs. oh my thighs are really more interesting that answering her . 

Alia sat beside me and bumped her shoulders to mine raising her eyebrows in a clear indication that she needed me tell why i hate a girl so much? , i think i need to tell them . " she had her hands and legs on manik recently , something happened she was trying to get attention from manik like come thirsty virgin ". 

soha started laughing stupidly she finds this funny  mad girl she doesn't know how much i love that crazily controlling man . I sat there taking the plastic flowers from the vase on table and counting them .soha came and sat briskly on my side took my hand in her's after keeping the plastic flowers in it's place.

" Nandini i understand this is all new to you , you never had a boyfriend  but don't get that jealous i can see through the guy he looks totally smitten by you  by the way if he hurt's you i will punch him remember i learned i learned boxing from my abhi ".  

i looked at mukthi suddenly she took a sharp breath as soha called abhi her's . Abhi was my friend from degree college he treated me as a sister and he is friends to all these people but i know he likes her he tired to ask her on a date and she did her thing. that thing where she act's completely rude and bitchy because she likes a guy practically i think she doesn't know hoe to react to what she feels for him . Once upon a time ago i was there confused and now here am secretly married . I felt an urge to giggle i giggled loudly and was feeling weird sensation all over my body , that sensation of urge to tell truth to my best friends .

i gigged and said soha " No need to punch him soha , he isn't that bad you know but at times it's hard for me because he has a lot of work and then we fought because of her he literally left i was angry and hurt , i sulked for days in my room without enough food . Today  i fainted due to that weakness he was furious that i didn't take care of myself , i love him so much to love a guy is great but naturally it comes with a lot of overthinking and insecurities for me ". 

Mukti got up from opposite couch and sat on the table (glass table ) in the hall , this girl is interested in speaking a lot today only to distract me about abhi . " See i don't know what your insecurities are  are you fat ? no you are cute and then your face it's shinning with after love making effects now tell us this why are so insecure about yourself nandini ? you are a kind women with a good heart it's like you have brain and boobs why do you worry so much any guy would jump at you because of your wittiness and smiles  . Tell me why you feel so ? now i thought it's just a moment you think but you are so insecure and it's just not good ".

i think i need to say no i shouldn't say , i should say no i shouldn't   oh alia and soha caught my hands and i stopped thinking  i know i had to say . " So manik's parent's want him to marry soha and settled down because her parent's are their friends  and he keeps rejecting me because he loves me but their parents don't approve me i know that and it makes me feel a bit insecure ,see he has all time option to jump on a girl who has looks of a model and body of perfection . So i feel insecure manik said me again and again not to worry and that he loves me  but you know i overthink a lot , it's frustrating how low i think of myself at time but i feel it's true too". 

soha played with my ring " So what do you think is the solution ?" . i didn't think i knew the solution was marriage  . " i think marrying him is the only way i will know he is mine forever " . mukti sat straight so did the two sitting on my either side now they know how serious about him.  i would never say them about our secret marriage i can say that i want him anyway i can have him right .

We turned towards to hall at clicking sound of heels on my marble flooring . WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ? HOW DARE SHE COME HERE ? . she smiled at my friends and me . i straightened  my shoulders in a business like if this sneha needs what's mine i will give her a piece of my mind . 

She smiled and said " Its nice to meet you nandini " . the way she said my name was enough to know she loathed me like i her but she crossed the line by doing whatever she had done to my parent's. 

whoa it is late update ?i dont know it's been two days right ? 

Happy women's day survivors  am wishing late because i have these mood swings lately . WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE WILL DO TO THAT SNEHA ?

WAIT UP TO KNOW WITH YOUR POPCORNS

vote 

comment 

& share

if you like me

and can you follow me if you can