Part - 9

I don't know what happen to my last update I still didn't get enough views. Can you guys read Part -8 ??
I thought to publish this chapter tho. It's so hard for me to keep manan away from each other it's like they are meant to be together forever.

I hope you are reading this @mahisree this chapter is dedicated to you for you always encouraged and commented me to keep smiling , oh how much i adore you and   

@priyamunmun munmun what a name i just read your comment. i hope to give your answer's in manik's pov soon till then smile dear. 

"Why are you scared of love? " he asked me. I said because I don't want to get attached and then expect and care and get hurt. I picked pieces of my heart enough of times. Am tired to fall for you or anyone actually.. - Myra AKA that's me actually .

Nandini pov :-

He said me to stop I turned around to watched his face. I felt bad for saying him whatever I said. I get embarrassed of talking. Not before talking mostly after talking. I said I wanted to give him divorce but I have no idea how I will survive words are my relatives who will taunt me for doing a love marriage and then having divorce.  His face was showing what he felt.  He look so cold and lost all I wanted to do was throw my ego in my hand bag and hug him. But I folded my arms around myself to stop doing it. 

 He deserved it he needed to answer my questions and  give us a chance.  Why should I be the only one worried about our relationship?  Douche he said me to stop and now he looking at my face.  I don't know what he is thinking am ugly or thinking to say I cheated on you am sorry.  I hope it's the former one than later one.  I can spare to be called ugly because I know am but I can't bear it if he cheats on me with anyone.

I rolled my eyes and said " If you are done looking start taking or else good bye I have a lot of work to do ". He barley whispered in a weak tone "Don't go baby , not now but never . I need you like a rose needs thorn painful yet i will protect you from all danger and world . i will hurt whosoever thinks of harming you . Even if this world is against each other like sun reaches it's horizon i will reach you in the midst of misunderstandings and unsaid word's. I love you so much that it makes me cry . i feel so sad to be away from you, it sucks to see you slowly hating me but only if i make you hate me . You will be happy soon even without me in your life .you will be happy i swear am doing all this for seeing a real smile on your face it may not look like it but it surely is. Just trust me nandini , i love with all my present broken heart. am aching fro you to heal me but not now i don't have time for this . Tell me this baby do you trust me ? even after i was being rude  and cheating  on you was not my intention . I was supposed to make you feel so nandini to make you hate me ". He stopped speaking and buried his face in  his hands and wiped his eyes as though he was stopping himself from crying . 

Oh, i felt so sad it tugged to see my man so weak and lonely because he was doing something he thinks is right for me which doesn't make any sense to me yet my conscious tells me trust him because he was my husband . He was my lover from the start he started loving me when i just hit puberty with ugly pimples on my face. And yet he called me beautiful and made me fall and never dive up from the sea of his love. 

I made him sit on the nearby bench after making sure that the doors and windows were locked and walked till i was standing opposite to him and slowly put my arms around his neck and hugged him to my stomach in a motherly way. He quickly gave him and tighten his grip and breath deeply in my scent . I felt his nose on my belly button , i laughed lightly it was tickling me . I giggled and said " stop it mani and i trust you a lot  more than you can ever  imagine ".

He tilted his head to look at my face and gave a shy smile and hide his face in my tummy again .He stayed there holding me like it was some last time . He finally got his voice and said " you have no idea how much i love ? how hard it is for me to stay away from you ? you don't have any idea  what i went through when i know that i was supposed to be the who makes you smile ,giggle and laugh but i was making you cry , overthink and hate yourself .But baby , no words , emotions or apologies are enough to make you know how guilty and dead inside . i wish no one faces my situation in there life".  I smiled wiping my tears because here we are again on the right track and against the world as one again. I moved away from his grip  and said " Manik Malhotra , i trust you doesn't mean i accept your apology yet . I still need to know the reason why you behaved the way you behaved with me . Stop being sappy and start speaking now" 

He shook his head and spoke few words that made me feel like my life was ending .All of a sudden it felt like all my weakness ,overthinking , skipping meals and sleepless nights came home back making my body go numb and feel powerless. I couldn't hear or see i felt myself collapsing on floor . i could hear his loud husky voice calling my voice again and again till  all i could see was dark dark tunnel and some forced air.

THERE THAT'S SO SWEET OF ME TO GIVE YOU PEOPLE TWO UPDATES RIGHT ? I KNOW I KNOW :p

I SPENT MY SUNDAY WITHOUT BINGE WATCHING TO GIVE THIS UPDATE TO YOU READER'S. SHOW A LITTLE LOVE THAT YOU SHOW TO YOURSELF BY 

VOTING . COMMENTING & SHARING IF YOU DON'T MIND. I LOVE THOSE WHO READ THIS YOUR VIEWS AND COMMENTS KEEP MAKING ME FEEL SO POSITIVE. 

SPECIAL THANKS TO @SaravananAkshayapriy  @bloombee  @SamairaShekhawat @nilnetra @shamanbk  and   many more i hope to tag next time.

.