A letter to old self

Dear me,
                The year is ending soon and I want to remind you how much I regret for what you did to me.  Even after repeatedly getting hurt you gave seconds chances to wrong one's.  You cried silently and you cried every where including pillows, washrooms, libraries etc.  Why do you do this?  Trust wrong people and think you dony deserve love.  You made many mistakes to keep that one person in life but let others go. You forgot how to know the difference between fake and real friends.  You are stupid to think that no one loves.  I don't know how many times I said this to you I love you more then anyone you ever know. Oh dear,  people come and people go. Everyone is a passing cloud darling. You are stronger then you think and I know it.  Oh darling you are not fat may be just a little cute and fluffy.  Don't let those Ignored texts get to you.  Your value is not calculated by ignored texts or tags. Please oh please I beg you love me a little more. Love me like you love him and care for me like you care for those who ignore you.
                            I therefore teach you to just love everyone even if they hate you.  Don't spoil relationships because of your ego.  Don't let yourself down for others.  Your ego and self respect are more important then that age old friendship and that lover. I wish I can just predict what will happen next year. But you know we can't predict future so don't worry too much about it.  Don't let past get to you and spoil your present too.  Be brave wear your heart on your sleeve.  Last thing please oh please I beg you broken girl to never forget how the silence of Friends and words of enemies hurt you most.
                                           Oh and this is dedicated to you by babies.  I know I'm not updating I wrote I will publish soon.  In time I need ideas for new stories I will write what you ask me.  Gimme more ideas I know you ppl are master minds you read a lot.

And one point to be noted if u care for one person and leave others for them it's not good sign forget your friends when you fall in love and get a new lover. It's not worth it.