38. Let's forget it happened okay?

NANDINI POV:-

Sneha said ' I forgot to tell you Nandini but your parents are adopting me it means we will be stepsisters, how wonderful'.

WHAT THE FUCK !! Everyone was looking at me and i felt like taking my heels and stabbing her eyes with them but I also wanted to contact my parents , how dare my parents take such decision without consulting me or may be she is lying ? hah she sits on a throne of lies i know. But if it's true i would hate my sister or step sister to love my husband or lust over him.

I smiled sweetly at her ' I don't believe you sneha let's just eat okay ' I ignored her scowl and held manik's hand tightly under the table and continued to eat acting as if it didn't matter to me if her lie was truth and that truth would cripple my life slowly yet surely.

Because if her lie was a truth then my life would be become a lie because no one knew i was manik's wife whereas everyone know sneha the model and the girl manik was seen with few months ago.

It meant that i had to make my marriage public before her adoption if it's happening . I wanted to create my own identity before being called M/S.Malhotra or M/S.Manik.

I wanted people to know who Nandini was without her dad's money and her husband's fame ,Was it too much to ask ? both my husband and father understood me and kept our marriage private but this bitch was spoiling my plans.

We had a silent diner and it was that kind of silence that people maintained to stop fighting . I wasn't fighter ? but if someone wants to take my place in my family i will fight . I feel so weird and sad and angry just by looking at her once for a while when she invites herself to dinners , i don't know how to feel about having a sister and what if she wanted my parents as her parents only because she hates me it's wrong but if she really loves my parents and they love her while she promises to stay away from my husband i will accept it.

After dinner we sat in hall me on left side of Manik and unfortunately with Sneha on his other side while Cabir sat side of her , Nyonika and Raj uncle were in one loveseat .

I smiled at Manik and kept my hands on his shoulders as he was busy arguing with his dad about some stupid forward messages about fake medicines. I was getting bored so I observed as Sneha was trying to flirt with Cabir who was acting uninterested . It was Cabir's thing to grab attention and then act like he doesn't care.

I felt sleepy and tired so i texted my mom and dad

Me- Hi mom ,When were you planning to tell me about adoption ?

Mom - We wanted to meet you and tell but now you got to know so let me tell you sneha is such an amazing daughter she helped us a lot from few months and I know her parents disowned her so I suggested your dad that will adopt her.

Me- i expected better than this from you mom and sneha was about to be engaged to Manik and later manik cancelled it to marry me and i think you know that.

Mom- i know and she doesn't have feelings for him nandini.

Me- What's wrong with you mom ? You are speaking nonsense . Okay Let's meet mom you can't adopt her i will tell you everything about her .

Mom- No , I can't meet you .I'm busy this week.

Why is she acting so weird ?

Me- Okay, don't meet me I will come home ma .

Mom- NO you can't come we are renovating home so we shifted .

Me- Mom why didn't you tell me you were renovating and where did you shift ? You can come to our house we have guest rooms ma.