PART -24

I woke feeling a dull pain in my lower abdomen relishing the memories of our hungry night. Oh I never knew kitchen can that spicy too I was smiling watching him while lying on his chest , he has a broad chest love that little hair that tickles my cheeks tenderly . He is here really near me and he made me sweet , hard love last night on our dining table , I felt more pain and felt the wetness of the blanket it was red I love that fact that my body just choose this time to bleed PERIOD sucks.

 I don't want to get embarrassed when he wakes up so I try to move from his hold he tightened his grip " sleep nandu " he whispered how can someone sound so sexy in morning or may be even if he didn't have a sexy morning voice I would love him like the earth love sun . I tried to sleep and slowly got out of his grip only to notice that his stomach was stained in my blood, gross am sure that's what he will think once he sees it . I quickly searched for my panties and remembered they were in dining chair so I wore a new panty and his shirt . 

I went to washroom and gave my bleeding a happy white space to bleed and stain , why does Indian government tax sanitary pads ? and give tax free condoms ? . I cursed the government while taking a soft towel , I walked briskly to bedroom and found him still sleeping I slowly crawled on bed and wiped his stomach he caught my hand and sat up.

Done now am going to be embarrassed I waited for him to speak he smiled what the fuck is he smiling for , creepy smile he is giving me do I look that funny why can't I get under bed and hide ." Don't smile at me I didn't mean for that to happen , am sorry god am so embarrassed it won't happen again manik go and take bath I will cook and shower " I said out of embarrassment because neither was I interested in listening to him speak about my period stains nor was in mood for anything . 

He gripped my shoulders as I tunred to run out of our bedroom to kitchen to cook and made me sit on the bed ,he sat between my legs and took my hands looked at my face while kissing each finger and said in a adored voice " Baby it's natural to bleed and I don't get effected by your blood its okay with me don't feel that embarrassed you are mine all of you and your blood is just pure whether its in or out , stop thinking like an old lady and I will cook for you ".

I bend on his level and placed a kiss on his forehead " I didn't know how to react or how you will react that the reason I wanted to wipe it off before you saw my blood " I awed , he lifted me in his arms and carried me to our bathroom I watched him from the sink as he filled the shower and added a water bomb and some lavender oil after the water was filled he pulled his shirt and I got a delicious view of his torso back and it felt good to look and admire this man .

 He lifted me and undressed me quickly and placed me in bath tub I hoped him to join but he kissed my cheek and said cheerfully " While you take a long bubble bath I will cook for you don't get out of the tub till I come please " he didn't wait for my answer he just left me hanging as I licked my lips at his naked hot back dam he did it wantedly to seduce me into bath tub loving stupid husband of mine I thought and closed my eyes. dam him

after some time manik came after holding a dish of sandwiches and orange juice , yummy i love sandwiches with lots of cheese even if they make me fat . He picked up from tub and took me to our bedroom helped me change into legging's and orange kurthi , sat on the bed with me between his legs and placed food plate on my leg's  as i laid on him with his chest to my back he rubbed my lower stomach it helped with my  cramps. After eating slowly sipping orange juice i packed my bag  manik was speaking to someone rather too loudly  " Seriously , i said i will help because i had my reasons   why did that other lecturer take that leave    ? ....oh i hope he enjoys his honeymoon then". He turned to me and said " Am taking mathematics and economics too " winking oh all of a sudden he looked young it felt good to see him that happy ' But baby you know that i hate mathematics right ? i said in a annoyed voice , why is he so happy ? . MEN are idiots they get happy for weird reasons like this guy got happy last month because i gained weight .

 i choose to ignore him and walk planning to book a cab he placed his chin on my neck and questioned frowning "  why do you need a cab ?, i will drop you near college just walk when you are near and go ".  i frowned this is him and i had to love him for his love and this overprotective attitude i rolled my eyes and said" Manik listen i will take a cab we are going separately i don't want anyone to doubt and if you clearly remember you are my professor so act like one " .

 He snatched my bag in a childish way " see nandini, the last time you took a cab some fucker hurt you so now be a good girl and come with me to college i will drop near the end of the lane if you want ".  There once something happened and now he makes it  issue  i frowned and walked away to sit in his stupid posh car wondering i did nothing but marry this man to get this rich and i feel like a gold digger again recalling his mother's words . 

He frowned at me and pulled me into his lap 'what are you thinking ?' i didn't say him anything its better to stay silent than lie at times life has taught me that . He peeked my lips repeatedly trying to get me answer him i didn't answer . I got off his lap at the end of the lane and kissed his cheek from window and took off for a short walk to college still wondering if am a gold digger ??

 I DON'T KNOW IF THIS UPDATE IS BAD OR WHATEVER IT IS I WROTE WHAT I WANTED TO WRITE AM SORRY IF IT'S STUPID THE FUTURE CHAPTER WILL COMPENSATE I HOPE SO.

 IF YOU LIKE VOTE , SHARE , COMMENT  , SMILE AND FOLLOW 

THANKS FOR WAITING FOR THE UPDATE BECAUSE I HAD A PRETTY BAD LAST WEEK.