32. Office Punishment's and Happy realizations

NANDINI'S POV:-

  " HOW MUCH DID YOU ENJOY THOSE SCREAMING ORGASM WITH THAT GUY ? " he snapped.  I loved his angry face with calculating cold eyes and sharp mouth it looked so edible.

"Hi to you too, it's nice meeting you after two days ". If he wanted answers he had to wait because am independent women oh let's see how dependent he can become for my presence.

" I don't need your rubbish get to the point ". I smiled his jaw was twitched twice more than twice now.

I realized I must enjoy the fun only when I can have it and threw my bag to the floor and kept my legs on his desk. Oh, the costly designer desk that had many important files. He observed what I did and raised his eyebrows at my act that resulted in my dress to go more than above knees.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? AM ASKING YOU A QUESTION ANSWEr IT GODDAMMIT !!" he shouted and I thanked the god for his soundproof office. 

"What do you want to hear? Tell me and I shall tell you Manik " I said in a slow and authoritative voice. there he got the point am still angry with him. I could see his eyes swirling with guilt.  

"Tell me why you went off somewhere from me? why you left home? where were you for two days? why didn't you lift my calls and respond to my messages"? he said in a low voice like he was speaking to a child or deaf human.

" You really want to know? " I smiled and removed my golden gladiators wearing these for a lot of time kills my legs I admired my black nail polish waiting for his reply.

" Yes I need to know, " he said bending down to my height making me feel small and defenseless.

"Well you see I married an idiot and according to the unspoken rules of marriage  two married people had to bear each other for the rest of their lives and cherish, love and be dependent on each other no matter what , so my darling husband told me to stop being dependent on him  n       and that he wondered how people bore with me all the time " I said looking at him he opened his mouth to say something but I kept my little finger on his mouth .

"Don't speak while am speaking okay " I spoke like a teacher to my husband he nodded like a child I almost melted but held my ground.

" So I thought I should give him some space I went to my friend's home and enjoyed a night at the club and waited for my husband to miss me and realize he needed my fucking presence ". I said he stiffened when I said 'fucking' oh honey I know worse words actually.

He removed my finger from his mouth while kissing it gently "See I know I act like an asshole but I hate it when someone ignores my messages and you kept doing it so it made me angry and I said what I don't mean. I highly regret those words Nandini I don't know how to say this but I regret it Okay".

I can't be angry with him for long but I needed a closure for this fight.

" Manik I don't hate you but you can't say these things because you are angry and people speak the untold truths when they are angry I think, " I said sadly.

" No. NO... Don't assume it like that why will I think that you are dependent and unbearable. This is so stupid I wish I can just make you forget I said those harmful words "

" Well, you cant? " I pushed him away.

This was our main problem whenever he is angry he tries to control me and I don't like being controlled. I  sat comfortably on his chair with my legs on his desk, he usually hated it but now he didn't say anything.

He was looking at me helpless, sad or somewhat confused, what an irksome wife I was?

I waited but did nothing, not a word not a step towards me I rolled my eyes and sat on his desk letting my legs settle in his seat while pulling him and making him settle in his seat with my legs in his lap, legs on his thighs not there yet.

He looked at me and said angrily" Okay I know I said annoying things I can be like that but why did you go with that guy at the club? " 

I wanted to laugh I really did laugh till my stomach hurt and my eyes were watering he pulled his chair near his desk so I had my legs nearly around him while he looked at me like he would kill.

Oh boy! The screaming orgasm was a cocktail what did he think. Idiot! , I smiled at him after controlling my laughs and made him stand between my legs while he kept shooting daggers he didn't complain about our position.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and held him close while smiling " You are so cute when you are jealous and screaming orgasm was really good I swear the best I ever had in my life". He tried to push me away I tightened my grip on his waist.

He was so adorable, angry and oh so wanton so I took a fist full of his hair and kissed him pouring all the love I have for him with that anger for his texts. He didn't reciprocate he was being stubborn but when I stopped kissing he said: " Tell me how that man looks?".

"Why? " 

" He touched what's mine and I don't like it, you I don't know how you can do that with a man and " Ok this was getting too much I had to tell him the truth so I said.

" Screaming orgasm is a type of cocktail there was no  man I drank alone with the bartender looking at me I said like that because "

"Because ? " he said with wide eyes oh happy realization boy I thought

" I don't know I missed you. Manik I don't like it when you speak like that I don't know but what I  can tell you is I hate fighting with you "

" Ditto, " he said and then I closed my eyes leaning to his lips he took my lower lip in his mouth and said, " Just letting you know you will be punished now ".

SO THANKS FOR WAITING FOR THIS UPDATE 

WOULD YOU DO THIS FAVOUR TO ME BY READING ANOTHER STORY I PUBLISHED?

IT'S YOUR WISH BUT YOU  KNOW AT TIMES IT SUCKS BEING A WRITER IMAGINING ALL DAY AND IT HURTS TO TYPE SO LONG BUT I LOVE U ALL.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE FOR MORE UPDATES.