Part -6

Hello to you all . Am trying to give you a sooner rather than later update.

Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better.

Henry Rollins

Cab driver Pov :-

Wow. I got a jackpot. This girl is so beautiful. She will cost more then a lakh at least. I just need to drive her soon. I checked in my rear view mirror I saw her asleep. Nice sweet girl sleep well. I am sure when you wake up you will be in someone's bed.
I hope I sell her soon and earn enough money to buy myself drugs. I don't know her name but she is so beautiful with big eyes and porcelain skin tone.
That Kurthi gives her figure a perfect shape. She has a naturally big boob's and thin waist. Her ears are acesorried with diamond hangings. They will cost a fortune. Her neck oh that neck is killing me. It looks so soft and smooth. She is asleep I hope she sleeps till we reach our destination. I want to enjoy her for myself but my head is aching and my nerves are calling for drugs. She is asleep I checked thrice. I took a U turn near her destination and headed towards south. I took a left and third left and she shrieked. Oh noo, I need her asleep or unconscious. I can't risk my life if she escapes or police catches me.

Nandini Pov :-
I woke up because this cab was moving very fastly . Why is he driving so fast? Fuck I jolted awake and rubbed my eyes. I checked left and right. Holy crap, why did I sleep? This driver is going in a wrong direction. I tapped his shoulder " you are taking wrong way? My college is not this way " I said. He was a man in late thirties with a oval shaped face and a long beard enough to hide my whole crayon set. He smiled and looked at me by turning his head to his left side and said " am taking the route I feel is right ". And then he accelerated the car. Oh no no no. This is not happening to me. Not now.
I felt weak and scared I wish I had manik. Not now I will think about him later now I need to get out of here
I hit him on his head and he scowled " why did you hit me? ".
" am sorry I didn't mean to but can you stop the car . I need to get down . And I don't know this route. "
He smiled in a am-going -to-do-something-to you smile. That smile send shivers to my bones is a bad way. I smiled weakly and said "please I don't feel well ". I got an idea I took my phone and as I was about to fail police he caught my hair in his hand
. It hurt badly it felt like he was pulled my scalp. I had unshed tears in my eyes. This way is just back side My college. If I escape now I can get saved or else I don't know next routes. I put my phone in my bag. I whispered " am not calling, don't hurt me. Leave my hair " to him. He heard and left me. I smiled weakly when he left my hair. I moved slowly towards left door of the car . When I was about to open it he caught my right hand sleeve tightly . If he pulls more it will tear off but I care less I need to save my self from him now. I tired to get rid of his grip but he held me more tightly and pulled me slowly towards him. It's like he is pulling a dog on chains. I turned my head and closely bed till it reached his hand and bite him hard with all my strength. He shouted " mad bitchhhhhh". He pulled my sleeve that tore and came in his hands. I gasped my purse and jolted to left door. He was pulling my hair. I opened the door and tired to jump he caught my hair and hit my head to front seat. My forehead hurts. Oh my eyes I can't see properly with little strength I have I jumped outside. He didn't stop the car he speed away Fucker. Mad Fucker now am angry I think anger is better then tears at times. Why are women toys to few men? Dude we give birth to them can't you respect me. At least I have his phone number and cab number. I will file a complaint later. Perfect my life is interesting and so beautiful. I whispered myself sarcastically. I woke up and dusted my dress. My kurthi looks like half shoulder kurthi ha this is new style but in place of buying it in a boutique I got it after a chaos with a cab driver at the cost of few injuries and a headache. Thankfully I found a jacket in my hand bag. I wore it quickly and ran my hands in my hair to make them look just fine. I rubbed my face and smiled. I was strong enough to protect myself. It felt good to protect myself.

I was about 500 mts away from back door of my college gate. So I walked faster and then ran after five minutes. I feel feeble may be because of skipped dinner and breakfast. I ran to my college. I was late for ten minutes. Wonderful I don't want to go home it's so empty like myself. I sneaked into my college from back gate. I walked long strides and as I was about to reach my class. I was stopped and pulled into a door by someone too familiar to forget.

Haha cliffhanger again. Your choice should I write romance or a fight with our favorite manan couple?
PS - I updated twice in a short time. I will try the next update soon. Am having a free period in college. 😂😁❤😘.

To those who are close to their besties. Besties change when they get a new gf or bf so don't get too effected by their behavior they always come back if they don't let go 😁😀😊