PART - 29

NANDINI POV:-

I woke up before four in morning and rushed out of my house. I went to a park and sat there for a while clicking pictures of sunrise and went to navya's house to keep the marketing data required for data at her home . I sat in her room paitently while watching her as she braided her hair three times and we left together to bus stop because she is scared of cabs.We took a bus to our college and walked for a while , suddenly she said " Nandini" i turned to her cautiously her tone was serious .

' what navu ?' she smiled at me but it was a fake smile ' Now -a -days i feel  like you are lying to me you know it may be true or am just being paranoid but i know am orthodox and all if you have something to share am  not going to judge or tell you what to do i will accept it okay? she looked so thirsty for my answer . I felt more guilty it felt like someone was stabbing me in stomach for lying to people i love " Navya at times i feel like i want to tell everything but i can't when time's write i will tell you this secret of mine  at times am scared about how you will react but i will tell you soon ".

" Sooner rather than later promise me ?" she said  and so i promised i will tell her once my parents are safe and then when i complete MBA . Today i skipped competitive Mathematics and Economics because i was in no mood to see manik's face so i completed the project half . She came after manik's class to canteen and sat browsing on her laptop about our project .  I didn't want to know about those classes but i wanted her to tell me .

" Nandini , your phone is ringing why don't you lift it or keep it in silence ?" i cringed at her suggestions it feels good to ignore calls at times that is if people care for you . But this bastard of mine deserved my silence and only silence . I ignored his call for millionth time and smiled contently at my screen. At times when people we love ignore us we tend to realize our own worth. "Sometimes people call the correct number but just at the wrong time navu"  . 'what ?' she said in utmost confusion with a weird face.

Of course, she won't understand she doesn't know about my stupid secret wedding.  I smiled and shrugged at her while writing the project report and eating chocolate. We sat and discussed about our MBA project as it was my last year this project was too important to me . it would get me good name and good job in near future. I was hungry again so i ate some french fries and did half of the paper work till the closing time of college. I had no mood in going to home so i went to navya's home . We reached her home and cooked some dinner as it was already late night. I checked my phone to find some messages and calls from manik.

"Did you leave college soon ? i made you dinner "

" Am coming late home tonight".

"Baby lift the call or message me ".

" Okay i know i was an asshole baby but please  speak to me . i need to know you are alright ".

Oh i saw a list of cute and annoying texts where he write everything but didn't apologize . 

" AM ALIVE AND BREATHING WITHOUT ANY INJURES AND I HAVE A LITTLE PAIN NOT THE PHYSICAL ONE SOME OTHER PAIN CAUSED BY YOU. HAPPY REALIZATION YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE"

I put the phone on flight mode  and texted the girls that  tomorrow am not going to college but i will meet them in mall to shop for a dress for club night.  I ate dinner with navya speaking about boys and temples my heart stopped beating when she suddenly said ' OH NO !! we have a test tomorrow in economics and competitive mathematics '. Manik is playing games with me haha if you want to see me manik you will not see me at all i thought.

I don't think am prepared to see that man after his real immature talks.

 I said navya that am going to a family party tomorrow and slept a dreamless long and tiring sleep. I was too tired to cry or be sad over this guy . I broke all my limits to be his wife fought with my parents and later convinced him , convinced his parents ,impressed his  mom by learning to make smoothies and learning about the REAL MADRID to impress his dad . But this throws everything on my face if he is angry before being his wife i was a simple girl.

I woke up at 10 am and removed my phone from flight mode ignored his messages and call logs . i checked the stick up note on my college bag it read

" AM WRITING IN CAPITALS BECAUSE AM ENERGETIC THIS MORNING I THINK I WILL DO REALLY WELL IN EXAMS , PICK UP MY CALLS , LOCK THE DOOR IF YOU ARE LEAVING AND GIVE KEYS TO THAT OLD AUNTY NOT UNCLE . LIFT UP THE CALLS YOU ARE IGNORING FROM TWO DAYS .

BYE 

PS- I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THAT GUY :P

 woah she knew i think ignoring his calls made her feel obvious that i had a guy in my life. oh i think i should tell her that i had condoms in my grocery list . I quickly did bath and wore navya's  loose Kurtis cursing myself for forgetting to get an extra pair of my clothes.  I booked a cab an rushed to nearby mall where my friends where waiting.

After thinking and discussing and arguing about the color, make up and footwear. They finally selected this dress after three hours with black knee length boots.

woah i felt sexy when i wore them i wish manik saw me in them . Don't remember about him not now plz i said myself .

i bought a few more clothes because i had plans of staying at mukhti's, alia's or soha's home in place of our home

i bought a few more clothes because i had plans of staying at mukhti's, alia's or soha's home in place of our home .  I needed space oh some space from him and us then may be i can manage well in our lives with more maturity and all. I needed a job i didn't like using his money i wanted to be an independent women . After getting my hair treatment and facial  i sat in the saloon chair enjoying a cold coffee thinking about the best shampoos in the world.  After getting ready in my dress  with no make up and only eyeliner and red tint lip balm i wore the boots and left with girls to the best club in the city . 

I had plans to drink and forget about projects , husbands and his messages that caused so much pain that caused lot of loneliness. The guards didn't allow thinking i was a kid oh short girls can be aged too , after showing him my Adhar card  he let me in .

I KNOW AM UPDATING SO LATE I HAVE TEN HOLIDAYS SO I HOPE ON POSTING ALTERNATIVE DAYS FRO NEXT FEW DAYS AND AM PLANING ON WRITING A NEW STORY HOPE YOU LIKE IT IT WILL BE OUT SOON. AM GOOD NEWS IS GOOD UPDATES ARE COMING SOON BABIES . THANKS FOR PATIENCE . I LOVE YOU BUT NOT MORE THAN THIS GUY :P ;)

 I LOVE YOU BUT NOT MORE THAN THIS GUY :P ;)

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE &

SMILE