The Chips Are Down

Brent

Trailing behind Chrissie watching her ponytail swing from side to side as she sashayed down the street, head held high and her arms swinging back and forth as she marched towards the entrance to the chip shop.

What the hell was I doing, she was right I shouldn't have kissed her, but it was a spur of a moment thing, watching her lushious lips as she prepared to announce my presence to the whole of the street, I couldn't help myself and oh my what a kiss.

I mean she was totally inexperienced when it came to it, as she didn't kiss me back, froze when I touched her, but when she unwittingly opened her mouth to me, I experienced what was lying dormant within this woman.

If she would let go of her inhibitions and enjoyed the experience, this woman would be a knockout, the perfect partner for any man.

Chrissie held the door open as I caught up with her and let it go before I could get through it, laughing from inside as I had to open it myself.

I leaned down to whisper in her ear and again I observed her tense, as I whispered.

"Ha, ha very funny Missy, now what do you want to eat"

She looked at me and gave me a devastating smile that made me want to kiss her all over again, then with a saucy wink she skipped over to the counter.

"Miss Wallace long time no see"

"Hi Stella, been busy"

"Usual is it" to which she nodded "And what will you're boyfriend have"

"Oh, he's not my boyfriend" she giggled, blushing furiously as she tried to hide it by lowering her head.

Then Stella looked at me and winked.

"Well young man, Miss Wallace is a damn good catch, best get in there while you can"

"Stella" Chrissie hissed.

"Well it's true, young lady, you're a fine looking woman and any man worth his salt, would be honoured to marry you"

I could see that Chrissie was bright red and hiding behind her hair, so I couldn't resist adding to her blush.

"Oh I agree Stella and I am honoured to be associated with this gorgeous young lady" to which Chrissie moaned.

"God don't you start as well"

Making Stella and me both laugh.

Grabbing our food, we managed to find some seats near the back and plopped down opposite each other.

For a while we sat and ate in a comfortable silence, occasionally our eyes would meet and we would exchange a smile, as I wiped my mouth and hands with a napkin, I finally plucked up enough courage to ask what had been bugging me since we met, but it seemed she had the same idea about questioning me.

Both speaking at the same time and laughing about it, I let the lady go first.

"So Brent how famous are you?"

" You mean you don't know about me" I couldn't believe it, I mean I'm not being big headed but everywhere I go people mob me and I am classed as an A list star.

Chrissie looked down at her empty plate, her hair forming a curtain in front of her face and I barely heard her mumble.

"Yer, I've heard of you, the girls at work go on about how hot you are and what films you star in" then she lifted her head and in a clear voice.

"But how big and hot are you"

Then realising what she had said she gasped and her mouth hung open in horror and quickly lowered her head, I assume to hid her embarrassment again.