What A Bombshell!

Brent

Phase one of my plan is complete getting Chrissie to come to the dinner, phase two, well to be honest I was petrified how everyone was going to react especially Chrissie, I didn't have time to explain it to her and wasn't expecting her to take it lightly, no she was way to feisty and self opinionated for that.

I expected a full on fight after I say my piece, I just hope she goes along with it.

Having reluctantly agreed Chrissie was being given the treatment by my sisters, I knew if anybody could pacify her they could, boy I hope so, I had never been one to suffer from nerves even doing nude scenes, but this had me literally shaking in my boots.

*********************

Chrissie

Having calmed down I was really enjoying my time with the Simons sisters they were a scream, we swapped embarrassing stories and comical events and some of the antics they got up to, I couldn't believe they had the strict overbearing parents they had.

They bullied me into a dress I would never ever wear, it was far to revelling for my taste, they did my hair and makeup and declared me fit for human consumption, which puzzled me, until I looked at myself in the full length mirror and my jaw dropped to the floor.

"See what we mean now Chrissie by consumption, every man out there will want to devour you"

I couldn't stop staring at my reflection, The dress didn't get anywhere close to the top of my knees, far to much leg and thigh showing, the front plunged nearly as far as the back, so no bra allowed and only a skimpy thong.

"I can't wear this" I exclaimed. "I mean come on you need a model to pull this off and I'm nowhere near that good looking"

"You are going like that" the sisters argued. "So stop pulling the dress about else you'll ruin it"

"Sheesh I can tell your related to Brent" I muttered, causing them to giggle.

Why is it when you are dreading something and just want to get it over with, time drags, the more you want it done with, the longer you have to wait.

At last the time came for us to make our grand entrance down in the hotel's first class restaurant, with Destiny looping her arm through mine one side and Claudia doing the same the other side I was marched out the room and into the elevator, with no chance of escaping as I was held captive by the grinning sisters.

Down in the elevator, across the concourse, through the double doors and into the restaurant, my heart beating a death knell in my chest, this is it I'm going to be eaten alive, either by Brent's parents, his intended and probably her parents as well.

And if that wasn't scary enough, I was going to get eaten alive by the male population as well according to the girls.

Entering the room, it seemed as though all eyes turned to look at us and the men showed signs of leering and jaws dropping as well as their eyes showing signs of, well you can guess that part.

Plus who could blame them Destiny and Claudia looked stunning and played the part, they were confident in their looks and class and everything that goes with money, me I was so far out of my depth, I couldn't breathe.

As I ground to a halt halfway across the floor, my legs refusing to go any further, at last my brain had got this message down to them, all I needed them to do now was turn and run.

Sensing my unease and motionless body the girls summoned Garrett over to safeguard me, or more likely stop me from turning tail and legging it, then they left and headed to a large table directly in front of us.