Summoned

Chrissie

"Oh no" I groaned to myself, re-reading the note scribbled on the familiar pale purple note paper with a cute panda bear embossed in the top corner, the paper from the note pad that was part of the gift set I had bought my mother as a birthday present some years ago.

Standing in my bedroom with nothing but my fluffy gown on, my hair a mess and no time to address my appearance or morning breath as Brent was hogging the bathroom.

I know it was after ten in the morning and we had just gotten out of bed and while waiting for the bathroom I slipped down and retrieved my post, three letters I could well do without, two were bills and then this one.

"'What's up hon" was whispered into my ear as two huge masculine arms snaked around my middle pulling me back into a hard naked torso that was dripping wet.

"Eww, you're all wet" I squirmed stating the obvious.

"Well that tends to happen when you shower, you know getting wet"

"I know that idiot, but one tends to dry ones self before traipsing into the bedroom dripping all over the carpet and harassing the other occupant making her all wet"

I knew as soon as the last part left my mouth I had made a huge mistake and yep! He picked up on it.

"So you're all wet for me are you" nuzzling his face into my neck and kissing the top of my shoulder, automatically my head moves to the side to give him better access.

But then I was bought back to the reality of the situation and the note in my hand, pulling away from him I turned and waved the note in his face.

"My family have requested that we visit them this weekend" I practically yelled at him in panic.

"And" he said, frowning.

"Didn't you hear what I said, they want us" I was now waving my hand back and forth between the two of us, indicating what the us in the letter meant as if he didn't grasp the severity of the problem.

"Yes, so? You family want us to visit, I haven't got a problem with that, I'm free this weekend" shrugging his shoulders, as he pulled me back to him and started to devour my neck again.

Did he still not understand, my family wanted him to come, that could only mean one thing, they were going to use him as a sacrificial lamb or man in this case.

"But Brent, listen this is serious" as I again pushed him back causing him to let out a huge sigh.

"Look Chrissie, I have to met them sometime, I am your boyfriend, so it's better now than later or never, get it over with, don't you think?"

"Never is the option I like" I muttered.

"Chrissie" he sighed again placing his hands on my shoulders and looking me square in the eye's.

"I love you and if it means I have to deal with your hostile family so be it, I dealt with my family I can deal with yours, plus I'm a big boy now and I can take it, trust me, because if spending a few hours in the firing line means I get to keep you as my girlfriend then I will do it without hesitation"

I felt my panic subsided, he would do that for me, if that's the case then I will stand up for him against my family, as I truly loved Brent.

"Are you sure your okay with this visit, you don't want to fly to the Australian outback or something"

"No now stop thinking about it you'll have a heart attack, let's figure out what we can do today as it's our final day on Earth" at his last comment he winked at me and chuckled, as for me I slapped his arm, that probably hurt me more than him.

"I hate you, you know that don't you" I pouted and folded my arms across my chest.

"Do you now, well let me see if I can change your mind shall we"

"Don't you dare Brent Simons, stay away from me, or so help me I'll..."

"You'll what dear" still advancing on me as I was nearly bent over double with my hands out in front of me to try and stop him from grabbing my waist.

"I'll dump you on your arse"

"Go ahead if you think that will stop me"

By the look in his eye's a herd of rampaging bull elephants wouldn't stop him, I was backing up desperatley, but also running out of space.

"Brent behave" I scolded.

"Oh I intend to behave, don't worry"

"Okay look I'm sorry I don't hate you, I mean it, you're to loveable, nice, kind, handsome"

I was running out of words to stroke his ego and stop his advance, which I knew could end only one way, it involved me, Brent, a bed and no clothes.

But salvation was at hand, damn it! As the door buzzer sounded, giving me a reprieve.

" Who the hell is that" I muttered heading to the intercom.

It turned out to be Tyler, whom I had not yet met, and when he strode into my hallway and pulled me into a hug, telling me I was the best thing to happen to Brent, I immediately liked him, he was nothing like the witch and even had a sense of humour.

He asked if he could borrow Brent for a minute, so I retreated to the bedroom to get dressed quickly before Brent decided to carry on where he left off.

As I finished round five or the wrestling match with my hair, just managing to get it looking semi decent, a whistling Brent came waltzing in with a devil may care attitude, he bent down and lavished kisses on my neck, as he nibbled on my ear lobe he whispered in my ear.

"Chrissie you look ravishing, I am one lucked SOB"

I looked at my scruffy jeans and my stained top the clothes I wear when I'm about to attack my little flat with cleaning implements and make it presentable, it had been neglected for a while after my unscheduled trip to the states and all.

"Brent you are either blind or drunk, I am dressed to clean, not dressed to kill"

"Still you could always start and clean me" he winked.

What on earth had come over the man, I would have to stop Tyler visiting if this was the result.

"If I do that then I better start with the mouth" smiling sweetly at him.

"Anyway Mr Simons as you are half responsible for the state of my flat, then you can help me clean it" throwing a cloth in his direction.

"Are you sure that's wise, I mean after my shopping fiasco?"

"Oh no movie star your not wiggling out of this, no way! Besides if you break anything you replace it, now start cleaning and as you used the shower last you get to start there"

"You're no fun" he pouted, picking up the cloth from the floor where it had landed.

"But you love me" I replied fluttering my eyelashes at him.

"Yep that I sure do"

On that note he turned grabbed the cleaning basket and headed into the bathroom, as for me I headed to the kitchen to muster up some late breakfast or early lunch, whichever it was called.

I couldn't help smile this all seemed so natural and how I had envisaged my life to be, I didn't realise my domestic bliss would involve a world renowned movie icon, but hey beggers can't be choosers, now can they?