Sheer Madness

Brent

The kiss was all I expected it to be mesmerising, all to soon the spell was broken and we pulled apart, her tongue licking across her swollen lips, god that nearly was my undoing, if it hadn't been for the clearing of a throat next to me, I would have pulled her back for round two.

"Excuse me for interrupting Mr Simons" the waiter said in a professional tone.

" It appears sir the press have gotten hold of the news of your engagement and are camped outside on mass"

Shit not what I needed.

"Umm, thank you"

"The manager said you are more than welcome to stay, but we only have a standard double room left as the penthouse you used today has been taken, or you can use the back entrance though the kitchen and down into the underground delivery bay"

"That's most kind would you thank the manager for me and I will speak to Chrissie and see what she decides"
And with that the waiter gave a slight bow and left.

Turning back to Chrissie, I relayed the message I was given, well sort of.

"Chrissie apparently the press are swarming all around the hotel after our little escapade and we are trapped in here, unless you want to run the gauntlet of the media, but the manager said we can stay here if you would rather"

"Oh I don't mind staying, will it be in the penthouse or will it be two single rooms" she questioned.

"Well, Umm they only have a double room left so we'll have to share a bed" I muttered, my heart all a flutter praying to God she would say yes, that feeling of euphoria lasted thirty seconds at least.

"No thanks, I'll take my chances with the press" she quickly replied with a small amount of colouring on her cheeks.

"Are you sure it's pretty bad out there" I was getting desperate now.

"Oh yes damn sure"

"Oh okay, I see if I can get the car to pick us up from the loading bay" and with a feeling of rejection I turned to hunt down the manager.

***************************

Chrissie

I watched as Brent went in search of the manager, no way was I going to share a bed with him, we have only been together a short while and in that time I had gone from friend to girlfriend to fiancee, my family have probably hired a hitman to take me out for the evil I have done, if I threw into the mix sleeping with him as well, they would hang, draw and quarter me first.

I felt things were spiraling out of my control, it was supposed to be three months, then back to normal, now he had scaled my walls and was picking the lock to my heart, then what steal it or break it, my money was on both.

Could I live with that a broken heart no way! I would end up like the rest of my family and as my teacher always told me must try harder, so I had to slow everything down, let's see what happens when we get to the end of the bet, just over two months away.

I watched as Brent's tall imposing figure strode across the room towards me, hell he was one hunk of manhood, it was easy to convince myself of all the reasons we should slow it down, when he wasn't around, but as soon as he was on my radar, common sense went out the window and raging female hormones took over, no wonder I was confused and struggling with my game plan.

" Chrissie are you all right"

"Huh?"

"I said we can go now there's a car waiting out back for us and security are clearing a pathway"