Disneyland

Chrissie

"We've arrived Mr Simons" announced the driver, as he pulled up right near the entrance where four uniformed men were waiting for us.

"Disney security" whispered Brent.

"So why are Garrett and Joe here if Disney have there own security" I whispered back.

"Well it's a bit of a male posturing thing, Disney like to supply their own security to prove they are capable of looking after VIPs and Garrett and Joe are my official security and they are paid to protect us, so they do not hand that over to anyone else, therefore we end up with all this protection" Brent explained.

"Oh joy, they're all huge and built like bloody skyscrapers, how the hell am I going to see or enjoy anything" I complained.

"Oh ye of little faith"

By now our doors were being opened and we were surrounded by huge burly guards and hurried through the entrance, apart from not having to queue to show tickets, being rushed was no fun.

Brent had a firm grip on my hand as we walked through the barriers and out into the street, here the security gave us more room and kept inquisitive guests away.

I could hear the whispering and the click of camera's and smart phones being held up.

"Look isn't that Brent Simons"

"Oh my god it is and that must be his fiancée, what's her name"

Well at least they recognised Brent that would be good for his ego, me I was quite happy to be what's her name.

After a while my nerves settled and I began to enjoy myself, the security stayed back deflecting intrusive fans away and giving us room to manoeuvre around the park enjoying the different lands.

Finding ourselves in Tomorrowland, I actually managed to drag Garrett and Joe onto space mountain and watching Garrett on the ride sitting bolt up right not smiling, made me laugh hysterical and when Brent frowned at me, I quickly explained in between bouts of laughter and pointed out Garrett's pose,  even on a thrill ride he remained, as he put it in the zone.

Brent shook his head at my behaviour but couldn't stop a small chuckle escaping his lips.

By now I was really enjoying my day, even the constant stopping as a few fans managed to penetrate the ring of security and posed with Brent for photos and autographs,  even I was dragged into a few shots and Brent always managed to pull me to him with his arm wrapped around my waist.

The one good thing being with a celebrity was the fact we didn't queue for anything, we were treated like royalty and were led to the front of the queues wherever we went, I did feel a little bit sorry for all those forced to endure the long lines waiting to get on the rides.

But the scowls turned to smiles and shrieks when they saw who was pushing in and Brent made time to talk and engage with the people, I managed to join in some off the conversations, though communicating with other people was not one of my strong points,  but nobody seemed to mind or get upset with me.

As the morning progressed I realised Brent became more possessive, rarely was he not touching me, either holding my hand, gripping my waist or his arm was slung across my shoulder, at first I felt uncomfortable with all this physical contact, mainly because of the feelings it invoked in my body and also the looks I got from other people, some were down right venomous.

Of course Brent was oblivious to all this and after a while of me continuously stepping away from his display of affection and him pulling me back, I gave in and let him and soon it became part of who we were, I relaxed in his arms, hugged him back, rested my head on his chest, laughed and chuckled with him, even dragged him by his hand when I wanted to go on a particular ride or see a show.

Typical Brent had booked a private room for us to dine in, even though I argued we could have just grabbed some food from one of the numerous cafes or vendors dotted about, but I was out voted as Garrett and Joe complained that they needed to sit and eat as well and I think the Disney security were relieved to be able to relax to.

*********************

Brent

Sitting across from Chrissie watching her devour her food, I was hooked on her little mannerisms, the way her mouth formed an O With a slight pout to it as she slipped a mouthful of food in, or the look on her face as she lifted her chin and closed her eyes emitting a seductive murmered of appreciation if she liked what she was eating, but the killer was when her tongue would lick the residue of her food from her lips.

I had to adjust my sitting position a few times during my studies as I was so aroused, I was glad there was a table between us, so she couldn't witness the state I was in and I couldn't turn animalistic and throw her on the floor there and then.

God this woman was killing me in the nicest way possible.

I was thankful in away when the meal was finished as my torture ended and I was able to think straight.

"Well Chrissie are you ready to continue our adventure"

The sparkle in her eye's was the only confirmation I needed.

"Oh hell yes, we've got so much more to see and do" she squealed in delight.

I noticed the pained look on Garrett and Joe's faces, more rides to go on, I couldn't help but chuckle.

"What's so funny" Chrissie asked cocking her head to the side and giving me a quizzical stare.

I nodded towards where Garrett and Joe were sitting.

"I don't think those two are happy bunnies, with all these rides" stifling another chuckle that threatened to escape my lips.

I could see a twinkle in Chrissie's eye and knew she was planning something, sauntering over to Garrett and whispered in his ear and then for the first time since I have known Garrett he displayed a look of shock.

Chrissie turned from him and headed back to our table barely containing her laughter, curiosity getting the better of me I lean over and whispered.

"What the hell did you say to him"

Leaning forward herself she whispered back.

"I told him we were going to Mickey's Toontown because I wanted to have my picture taken of all of us with Mickey and Minnie as a keep sake"

I couldn't help it I cracked up, the thought of a Stoic Garrett linking arms with Minnie mouse and having his picture taken, was to much for me to deal with, so Chrissie and I faces mere inches apart continued to laugh at poor Garrett's expense, with tears running down our faces and looks from other patrons in the main diner fueling our hilarity and when Chrissie rested her hand on top of mine and squeezed, that was it for me freeing my hand I pulled her in for a kiss literally dragging her onto the table.

Camera's clicked and people gaped and sucked in deep breathes at out make out session. As the heat of the moment subsided we moved apart and before I could think, I said it.

"God Chrissie no wonder I'm falling in love you"