Next In The Series

All I Want Is You

The Women of Woodstock (Book 3)

Taylor Deveroeux or Taz to those who knew her, lived with her mother and father in a small hamlet on the outskirts of Derby, her father was a Forrester and gamekeeper and her mother a loving stay at home mum, it was a slow pace of life surrounded by nature and wide open spaces.

That was a far cry from Taylor's idea of how life should be, she wanted fun, adventure and excitement, applying for and getting into the London College of Music studying music production and meeting a group of likewise fun loving girls.

But after a nasty relationship that left her life in the balance, things changed dramatically.

Declan Morris a good looking wild boy from a middle class family, who took everything as a challenge and pushed it to the limits. Suddenly finds he's financially cut off by his parents after another spate with the law.

Learning that Taylor has some money saved and as his driving ambition is to be a rock star and not go to this namby pamby college his parents insisted on.

He targets the fun loving Taylor and befriending her, he takes her innocence and also her money and as she tries to stop him he pushes her and leaves her lying on the floor.

As Declan disappears to seek his fame and fortune, Taylor is fighting for her life a blood clot near her brain.

Transferred to the John Radcliffe hospital trauma unit Oxford for specialist treatment, she lays in a coma kept alive with the aid of technology and good nursing care.

But miracles do happen and Taylor pulls through, two years of her life lost, the changes monumental.

Her parents having moved to be near their daughter and having spent all their money on keeping her alive hoping one day a miracle would happen and then it did.

but the fun loving girl is no more. Now a shy, nervous girl who's memory of the incident slowly returns, living back with her parents in their new home a little cottage on the Blenheim Estate in the town of Woodstock, Oxfordshire.

This being an idyllic, cozy and orderly existence, as her parents worked in the grounds and tended to the wildlife, a place Taylor no longer wants to escape from.

This was the place to recover and also the place to hide from life.

She happily worked in Blenheim Palace as a chambermaid and the park was her world, rarely venturing out its gates.

Having changed his name to fit his image Declan Morris aka Chase Ryder a rock sensation and lead singer and guitarist for Pandemonium, he was living his dream, now a rock star sex god with more women than he could handle, more money than he needed and was now set to be the headline act appearing at Summer Nights festival in Blenheim Palace.

Only because he had a dark secret that still plagued him, he hadn't forgotten that beautiful girl he had left on the floor when he stole her money, he spent four years trying to track her down and finally his efforts were rewarded.

Knowing where she was he didn't think twice about signing up for the festival. He was coming back to pay her back the money he stole with interest and beg forgiveness.

When they bump into each other in the Palace grounds, Chase cannot take his eye's of the woman she had turned into, she wasn't an ugly duckling in the first place, but how could an already beautiful girl turn into an even more stunning woman and she dosen't even recognises him, until he reminds her, he can't help but notice the absolute fear in her eyes before she turns and runs away crying.

On top of that when he learns what he's done to her life and she hasn't told anyone what happened. His guilt escalates and he is determined to right his wrongs.

Whatever the cost to himself, his life, his career, even his death.

What he didn't expect was for a more primaeval feeling to enter the equation.