I'm a Movie Stars Girlfriend

Chrissie

"Thanks Tracy" I smiled taking the offered cup of tea from Tracy Roberts, who worked with me in the hairdressing salon.

I had just finished my fortnightly battle with Mrs Grey a sweet little old lady that comes from old Woodstock money, but to look at her you wouldn't see it, she looks just like Margaret Rutherford from the Miss Marple films.

Okay so I have watched some films on TV before I left my home to live in Woodstock, just get over it.

Anyway she lived up to her name grey, but she insisted there was still natural colour in her hair, so when she comes in I have to cut out a few grey hairs and dye the rest brown, this was our secret and the game we played every visit, so the ladies at the bridge club or at the Women's Institute don't know her true colour.

Lifting my feet up and resting them on the coffee table whilst hugging my mug of tea in both hands to take a sip, the door flew open and an excited Jennifer Blackwell our receptionist came charging in.

"Chrissie come quick there are three men waiting at reception for you and you'll never guess, one of them is none other than Brent Simons" she squealed.

"Oh no, tell them I've left and I'm doing missionary work in Africa, or I was kidnapped by alien's, tell them anything, just don't tell them I'm here"

She looked at me confused.

"But I've already told them, it's Brent Simons and he's here for you" she said some what bemused.

"Yeah so you said, shit!"

Reluctantly I got to my feet placing my tea where my feet had been and trundled out into the salon.

Sure enough there he stood with a big grin on his face and either side of him were two huge built guys who looked like rejects from the lead in the men in black films, yer I've watched them too, sunglasses and hats both standing clasping there hands in front of them.

I strolled over to him and looked him in the eye's.

"Mr Simons how are we today, have you come in for your perm, I'm so sorry but it looks like you forgot to make an appointment, could you make an appointment say for twenty years time"

"Ha ha very droll Chrissie is that the way to greet your boyfriend"

I froze and looked all around, everyone was staring at us.

"Keep your voice down" I hissed "Else everyone will hear you"

His smile turned to a smirk.

"But darling, I'm so excited that you agreed to be my girlfriend, that I want everyone to know"

And with that he stepped forward grabbed my hand and addressed the salon.

"Ladies may I have your attention please"

That was totally unnecessary as everyone had their eyes glued to him since he came in.

"I want you to be the first to know that lovely Chrissie here" and he looked at me and lifted our joined hands up.

"Has agreed to be my girlfriend"

There were gasps, sighs and clapping from all in the salon.

And as I swivelled round to give him a piece of my mind, I turned straight into his face making me jump and gasp in surprise, then before I could register anything his lips met mine as he bent me slightly backwards making my arms automatically go around his neck to steady myself and not fall flat on the floor.

This Oscar winning performance earned a round of whistling and cheering from everyone.

As he broke the kiss and pulled me upright gasping for air, he winked and before I could say a word, he dragged me out of the salon and into a waiting limo.