(8)

''Sure.'' Lauren was surprised by her immediate answer, especially by how quick she was to reply. She blushed in embarrassment at her eagerness as Sebastian chuckled. 

Somewhere deep inside of them both knew that they shouldn't be doing this, but neither of them could help it. They both wanted to kiss the other, feel each other’s lips again, and be reminded of just how good it felt last time.

Sebastian left one hand round her waist and the other, he brought up to tangle in her hair. He became a sucker for the luscious locks the instant his fingers tangled between them, it felt so soft between his fingers he couldn't help from running his hands through it a couple times. 

The suspense was killing Lauren and she pressed her slips to his. Sebastian froze for just a millisecond before he eagerly responded back, closing his eyes and groaning when she gripped his shirt and scraped her nails on his skin quickly. Heat rushed through both their bodies but it never felt like it should surpass any further than a kiss, the moment was too perfect to ruin with anything else. 

Their kiss stayed gentle and caring, never going past the border into rough and needy. Both of their lips moved in perfect sync together, her hands gripped the front of his t-shirt in tight firsts and he tightened his grip around her waist, making sure not to hurt her. It was perfect, but Lauren knew that it couldn't last as it would just go against everything they had sorted out the other day. A few silent tears slipped past her closed eyes at the thought, no matter how hard she tried to stop them they made it passed. Sebastian felt a couple drip onto his cheek and he was stunned by the sudden feeling of them but he did not stop the kiss, neither of them wanted it too end.

But it had to.

They reluctantly and slowly came to a stop. Lauren rested her forehead against his, squeezing her eyes shut in silent pain whist breathing heavily.

''Hey.'' Sebastian whispered, trying to catch his breath as well. He had hoped that would have got her attention and she'd open her eyes so he could see the beautiful pale blue orbs that she possessed, but she kept them tightly closed.

''We shouldn't have done that.'' She whispered back, still keeping her eyes closed, the tears threatening to pass and fall. Her chest ached painfully and she was fully aware that this was a mistake that she was going to regret. She didn't want to, but she knew she was getting attached and the kiss just proved it.

''I know. I know, but I couldn't help it.'' His whispers sounded pained and Lauren felt a tinge of relief that he felt the same, or near enough the same as her. Sebastian kept running his hands through her hair, unable to stop letting her soft waves slip through his fingers. ''I'm so sorry.'' 

''Me too.'' She replied in the same tone. ''We should finish painting before it dries.'' Lauren needed a distraction, so did Sebastian and he willingly agreed. 

They both finished the walls in silence. It wasn't awkward, it was just tense with both of them too caught up in their thoughts to really fill up the silence. Lauren was getting tired, but she didn't want to leave Sebastian just yet, no matter how much it would do her some good to be away from him after that moment. Liam had been gone for three hours so far and she was wondering when he would be back, he could help Sebastian finish and she could sleep then. 

''Do you want anything to drink or eat? I could ma-'' She was cut off by a phone ringing. After both looking at their phones, Lauren realised it was hers and answered without looking at the dial number. ''Hello?''

''Lauren? Thank god I got the right number this time.'' Her brother sighed immediately into the phone. He had been guessing her number for a while now after writing the last digit wrong on his hand just before he left. ''I've been trying for ages!'' h=He whined into the phone and Lauren didn't bother asking what he was on about, she'd only get a 'Liam style reply' in the end anyway. One that wasn't worth divulging in to.