Epilogue.

I would just like to say something that you will understand when you get to a part in the book.

NO it's NOT incest or gross or whatever the hell some people think it is.

Four years later...

Lauren smiled as she watched Sebastian chase after their daughter. Rosie's childish giggle was one of the best sounds she has ever heard, and she laughed along with her when Sebastian finally stopped pretending he couldn't catch her and scooped her up, tickling her tummy and making her giggle even more.

Rosie was a spoiled little girl, but Lauren had taught her not to take it for vantage. With an uncle like Liam and a father Like Sebastian, as well as a mother like Lauren and an auntie like Natalie, there was no doubt the cute little girl was going to get spoiled rotten.

Rosie took after her father with the brown hair and eyes, but she had Lauren's nose and lips, and Sebastian and Liam always went on about how they were going to have to chase all the boys away when they were older.

''M-Mummy help!'' Rosie giggle, her face going red from laughter and Lauren just smiled as Sebastian chucked her up in the air and caught her.

''Mummy's not going to help you kid, you're on your own.'' Sebastian chuckled evilly at his daughter as she squealed when he chucked her up in the air again, soon her own laughter mingling with his again as she asked for her father to chuck her up in the air again.

''Uh-Oh, uncle Liam's coming!'' Sebastian grinned at Liam as he walked through the back door of the huge house out into the garden with the rest, Natalie following behind him a few seconds later.

Lauren and Sebastian had sat down and talked about the gang, whether to let Rosie grow up in the atmosphere. Not so that she was right in the middle of it, but so that she was used to everyone and what her father did. She had taken well with the members of the gang, it might not seem like a good idea but the members were big softies at heart, and when they needed to be, they were serious.

Sebastian didn't want to run a gang like his father did, killing off members just because they did one thing wrong or looked at him the wrong way. He wanted the house to be a place where you could relax with no care in the world, but when you was outside of it you were to be proper. No one objected to the new rules, they liked the fact that they wouldn't have to watch their back against their own crew, and they had taken to the little girl, even spoiled her rotten too. The ones who had been against Sebastian before Rosie was born had been taken care of by Liam whilst Sebastian was in hospital, and because he looked after the gang for some time Liam was his right hand man- He would have been anyway for Sebastian trusted no other man like he did Liam.

But, just because they had changed, didn't mean they still weren't known as the toughest in the country. Everyone still feared them, and that was good. For no one would threaten Rosie or Lauren if they were scared of what would happen to them if they did, neither would they threaten the gang for even though they had become less ruthless to each other, didn't make them less ruthless to the enemies.

Liam, had moved out of the house and into the gang house along with Lauren, Sebastian and Rosie. Not too long after Natalie moved in too when she broke up with her boyfriend, and soon everyone became a tight knit family, even the members of the gang who stayed there or visited most of the time became involved.

Lauren was the proud owner of Travis' diner, and it had been doing good in the four years she had been running it. It took a lot of effort and time to get used to, but now she was doing fine on her own and she couldn't thank Travis' enough for how much he has helped her life out. It was still upsetting sometimes that he wasn't there, and he couldn't see how everyone was growing up or how Rosie had grown into a beautiful young girl, but Lauren always made sure to visit his grave with her and make sure Sebastian and Liam also went to see him. It might seem silly to some but she didn't want to leave Travis out, even though he wasn't there he was still very much a part of their lives. When Rosie got older, she was going to tell her all about Travis, and how he was her real grandfather, and she was also going to explain the situation with her blood related grandparents who weren't there.