(15)

Another update within two days because I woke up in a good mood this morning ;)

++++++++++++++++++++++++

''Do you think she heard us?'' Lauren heard from behind her, she didn't bother turning around because she knew Sebastian and Liam were stood by her bathroom door peering in.

''Well obviously you idiot.'' Sebastian replied with a sigh and entered the bathroom. Once he was behind Lauren he held her hair up and started to rub her back in a soothing manor, Lauren calmed down immediately and she wasn't sure if she liked how dependant her body had become of him at that minute.

''How?'' Her cracked whisper caused Sebastian to close his eyes in pain, he hated seeing her so broken.

''He saw the scan you gave me, well actually I haven’t even had a chance to look at it yet because he took it from Liam before I had a chance to get it.'' Sebastian replied, he was so angry at his father but also himself.

He had no idea how to fix this.

''What's going to happen?'' She could speak no louder than a whisper, her voice hoarse from all the retching she had just done and from the emotion building up inside of her.

''He- He told me that if I don't get rid of it.''' Sebastian paused and took a deep breath. What his father had told him caused a chill to settle permanently in his bones, he could never look at his father the same again, he was able to stand him before but now he couldn't even look at him without wanting to put a bullet through his head. 

''What Sebastian? What's he going to do?'' Lauren spoke up when he didn't carry on and she felt her heart race in her chest with anticipation, she knew it wasn't going to be good but she needed to hear it.

''He will.'' Sebastian was barely able to get that out and he scrunched his eyes up, placing a hand over them in agitation. ''He- My father’s already told some of his men and they are going to get rid of the 'threat' within the week if it hasn't already been sorted. Lauren I'm so so-''

''Don't!'' Lauren cut him off sharply, resting her head on the wall beside the toilet as Sebastian let go of her hair and stood up straight. ''This isn't your fault so don't apologise.''

Sebastian was stunned by her words, how was it not his fault? It was entirely his fault.

Lauren stood up and immediately washed her mouth out, splashing her face with water once she was done.

''Can we talk about this over some food? I'm starving.'' Lauren turned around and looked at them, she looked defeated and worn causing Liam's throat to constrict with emotion. He was supposed to be looking out for his little sister, that's what big brothers do and he was failing miserably.

''Sure, I'll order us something.'' Sebastian replied and they all walked downstairs and into the kitchen. The atmosphere was tense and grim as no one talked. 

Lauren sat down first on a stool and placed her head in her hands. Liam was next and once he sat down he couldn't stop running a worried hand through his hair. Sebastian sat down after grabbing a Chinese menu off the side and immediately phoned them, ordering Liam and Laurens mumbled choices along with his own.

''So who's this other girl you got pregnant.'' A sudden voice in the tense silence caused Liam and Sebastian to look up at Lauren with a startled look, more so Sebastian when he realised her question.

''W-What? No one, where did you hear this?'' Sebastian stumbled for words as he tried to run her question through his mind, where did she get such a silly thought from?