(20) Extension to chapter 19

This is an extension to chapter 19 (The chapter I have just posted before this one), so basically a part 2 really. I wanted to end chapter 19 like it has been ended and then I needed to end this chapter now as it is- even though it's really short, and I'm sorry for that- because what I have planned for next chapter won't fit into how I'm trying to do things. 

That's why I've updated both at the same time, they count as one update all together but just as two chapters, if that makes sense?

Thanks for reading!

++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning Lauren woke up in the same position she had fell asleep, only Sebastian wasn't next to her. The dream she had a few nights ago came to mind and she pinched herself, breathing a sigh of relief when she felt the familiar sting on her arm.

A quiet, but audible sound could be heard coming from Lauren's bathroom and she realised Sebastian was in the shower. She knew he'd be hung over from the night before so she got out of bed and decided to make him breakfast, making sure there was enough for her and Liam too.

When she got downstairs she wasn't greeted by her brother’s smile like usual and Lauren felt a little sombre at the thought, would everything be the same again? She knew there was going to be some tense atmosphere between Liam and Sebastian maybe, but she didn't want it to have a major effect on everything.

She got started on breakfast, dismissing the thought eventually and managing a nice heaping pile of bacon and eggs with some toast. Her stomach growled as she walked to Liam’s room to wake him up, she knew he was asleep considering she could hear his snores from when she was cooking. 

She opened his door and stepped inside, the anger that she felt towards Liam yesterday was completely gone, and she smiled when she saw him with one arm and leg hanging off the bed and his face mushed in the pillow with a bit of drool down his chin.

Typical Liam... Lauren thought with a smile and walked over to his side. Bending down slightly, Lauren brought her hand up and tickled the end of his nose, giggling quietly to herself when he started twitching.

What she wasn't expecting was for him to sneeze so suddenly. 

Especially all over her.

''Ew Liam!'' She shrieked and jumped back, frantically she tried get his spit off her and she grabbed a shirt off the floor and began wiping her skin clean.

''Your fault.'' He croaked in a sleepy voice and turned around, completely ignoring his grossed out sister.

''I made breakfast.'' She just replied and walked out the room, still moaning about being practically spat on.

Lauren heard the thump of her brother probably falling out of bed in a race to get to the kitchen and she shook her head at his stupidity, he wasn't getting any just yet anyway.

Walking upstairs, Lauren entered her room to see Sebastian in the midst of buttoning up his jeans, his shirt slung over his shoulder waiting to be put on.

His hair was still slightly damp, sticking to his forehead with little droplets running down his chest and Lauren felt her gaze follow those little droplets until they reached the waistband of his jeans. Even with his chest still black and blue he was as gorgeous as ever and Lauren felt heat pool in the bottom of her belly, especially when he looked up at her with a raised eyebrow and a cocky smirk that just somehow made him even sexier.

''Like what you see?'' His voice was deep and throaty, and Lauren felt desire for Sebastian immediately, she wanted to go over there, undo those jeans of his he had just done up and do many things to him. 

''I sure do.'' She decided to reply back in the same tone as him as she stepped forward until she was in front of him, and Lauren wound her arms around his waist and placed her chin on his chest, looking up to him from under her lashes. She made sure she didn't apply much presser to his chest considering it was still bruised and most likely extremely tender.

''Good. It's all yours.'' He replied and brought his hands up so one settled on the nape of her neck and the other gently caressing her cheek. Seconds later he lent down and gently placed a small chaste kiss against her lips and Lauren felt herself frown, she wanted more than just a small, teasing kiss.

Sebastian grinned at her frustration and gave her what she wanted. Slowly he brought his face forward again, slightly teasing Lauren and he smiled when she gave him a glare, but he gave in when he felt his own desire rise and brought his lips upon Lauren's.

She moaned instantly when she felt him run his hand through her hair and deepened the kiss, biting his lip and asking for entrance. Sebastian felt his own moan rise up in his throat when Lauren took lead and his desire rose for her tremendously as their tongues battled for dominance. 

Lauren moaned again, but this time in reluctance as she pulled back slightly from the heated kiss, panting and trying to catch her breath.

''We. Need. To. Stop.'' She breathed out in between kisses. Sebastian made a sound of agreement and rested his forehead against Lauren's, breathing just as deeply as she was.

''Is that breakfast I smell?'' He opened his eyes immediately and looked at Lauren with hope, he was starving.

''Yes, it is.'' She stated flatly and unwound her arms from Sebastian’s waist and stepped back. 

Sebastian’s arms dropped to his side and he hid a wince from the pain it caused, he had totally forgotten about his bruises and when he flexed his knuckle it ached painfully. But he hid it from Lauren though and just smiled at her.

''Get a shirt on and come down.'' She carried on and turned around, about to exit out the room until she heard Sebastian’s groan of pain. Turning back around, she saw he was trying to get his shirt on but lifting his arms above his head was proving difficult and extremely painful. 

She walked back into the room and over to help Sebastian.

''Don't.'' His tone was full of pain but determination as he- with an extreme amount of effort and pain- got the shirt over his head. When Lauren saw his face pop through the hole of the shirt she glance worriedly up at him. His cheek and eye had blossomed out into a full on black eye and mean bruise, something that Lauren knew must hurt. Sebastian’s face was also contorted in pain but she had no idea how to help, he obviously didn't want her help in the first place either.

''Come on.'' She whispered and went downstairs knowing Sebastian was following. 

Lauren was anticipating how breakfast was going to go, she didn't know how well Liam and Sebastian had sorted it out but she was going to see. She wanted to ask Sebastian about why he had come home passed out last night and smelling of alcohol but then she gathered he must have drunk away the pain, something Liam was known for. 

''You look like shit.'' Sebastian plainly stated when he walked in the kitchen to see Liam sat down on a stool waiting for breakfast, Lauren had placed it in the oven to keep warm whilst she went and got the boys and Liam probably didn't even know where it was.

''Oh and guess who's fault that is?'' Liam glared at Sebastian but then cracked into a grin. ''Can't say you’re looking any better though.'' 

''I got you pretty good didn't I?'' Sebastian grinned back and sat down in front of Liam on one of the stools. 

Lauren just looked at them in amazement, their argument was pretty serious last night and they were acting like this already? But then she guessed they were pretty close, more like brothers than best friends, and that was the reason why.

''I wondered where Liam got that black eye from.'' Lauren mused as she went over to the over and carefully grabbed the massive dish she had put breakfast in. Once she had placed that on the table she grabbed the cutlery and plates for everyone and sat down, glaring at Liam as she saw his mouth stuffed with bacon. ''You won't get any in a minute Liam.''

He grinned sheepishly at Lauren and she just shook her head in return. She didn’t need to worry that breakfast was going to be tense, it was completely normal.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT!