(16)

Wasn't going to post until a few more days but I just felt like being nice again, here’s another chappy, enjoy!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning Lauren woke up in Sebastian's arms, just like she had always wished for. It was everything she imagined and more, she felt comfortable and safe in his arms and the warmth as they led together under the covers with his arm around her bump was perfect, even their little girl agreed when she kicked a few times like she knew it was her daddy's arm.

Sebastian hardly slept last night though, the thought of what Lauren had said to him played over and over again. He couldn't deny it wasn't a bad idea, it was just risky though and it would need hours and hours of planning.

Time which they didn't necessarily have.

Before Lauren fell asleep they had talked about them, something which needed to be done considering both of their feelings towards one another. It went surprisingly well and Lauren rolled over to gaze at her boyfriends sleeping face.

Bringing a hand up between their bodies, she traced his almost serene face. Lauren's fingertip smoothed over the couple of lines that still made their way onto his forehead in his sleep and then she glided her finger down the bridge of his nose to the tip, marvelling in how flawless his skin really was. 

She was about to run her fingers over his smooth, enticing lips until she saw them twitch like he was holding in a smile. Instead, she replaced her finger tip for her own lips and placed them on his, smiling when she felt him kiss her back softly. 

''Morning.'' She spoke up against his lips and planted one more lingering kiss before placing her head back on his arm that led across her pillow.

''Now this is definitely something I could wake up to every morning.'' He cracked one eye open and grinned back before closing them again and tightening his arm around her, effectively bringing her closer to his body.

Mind you it wasn't that close considering there was an ever growing bump in the way.

''Looks like our daughters awake too.'' Lauren smiled when she felt a kick against her stomach.

''I felt that.'' Sebastian's eyes opened immediately and he smiled broadly before placing a hand on Lauren’s bulging tummy where he had just felt the kick against his own. ''I don't think I'll ever get used to that.''

''Me either.'' Lauren sighed in contentment and placed her own hand on top of his. 

Both closed their eyes as they just led there, enjoying the peacefulness whilst it lasted as seconds later a loud grumble broke the silence.

''W-Was that you?'' Sebastian stared at her wide eyed as his mouth opened in shock.

''Make me breakfast.'' Lauren replied without answering his question, she wasn’t asking him but demanding and Sebastian chuckled before pecking her lips once more and getting out of bed.

''After you so kindly asked? Of course, what do you want?'' He sarcastically spoke around a laugh, he couldn't have been in a better mood than he was right then, this was the perfect morning for him. Although he wouldn't mind having breakfast made for him though some days, but then again he wouldn't mind making breakfast for his girl everyday either.

He liked the sound of that, his girl. He's wanted nothing more these past months than to call her that, and it was still sinking in that he had finally gotten his wish.

''Everything you can make from whatever's in the kitchen.'' Lauren mumbled from where she was led with her face in the pillow. Sebastian chuckled before walking towards the door.