(19)

Liam immediately started marching towards the sofa in the corner of the room where the important people sat, he didn't care if he was interrupting anything. He was absolutely furious he would do something like this to Lauren, it was bad enough she didn't have a clue about his ways before her.

Only when Liam got closer he realised something.

Sebastian was ignoring every single girl, even the ones who was daring enough to get close to him so they could rub their fake breasts up against his arm.

In fact, he looked dreadful when Liam could see him properly from only a couple metres away. It seemed like no one really noticed the look of pain etched on his face as he slumped over, one arm holding his stomach and the other holding a glass of whiskey, just under half of -what probably use to be a full bottle- sitting on the table in front of him.

''Hey Sebastian where have you been lately? I've missed you.'' Liam recognised the girl that said this, she was one of the girls he himself had hooked up with the other month. 

''Yea, we've all missed you.'' Another said, funny thing was though Sebastian probably didn't even know a single girls name there.

''What's up Sebastian, where’s that slut of yours gone?'' A really bold girl decided to ask and Liam wanted to go over there and pull her by the hair out of the club and back to the curb where she belonged. 

But Liam paused, how did she know that Sebastian was with Lauren? 

''A little birdie saw you two together the other day, so that is where you've been hiding?'' She carried on, unbeknown to the fact Sebastian was now glaring at the girl with the most malicious glare Liam had ever seen. If looked could kill she would be six- no, fifty- feet underground right now from the anger radiating from Sebastian.

''Fuck off. The lot of you, go on!'' He shouted and all the girls immediately scrambled away, only the one who had talked about Lauren didn't get a change because Sebastian grabbed hold of the barely there top the girl was wearing, effectively stopping her when she tried to get up. ''And if I EVER hear you say that about my girl again then you will not be so lucky to walk away like I'm letting you right now.'' 

His growl could be heard from where Liam was standing and a few other people around heard too, only because of who Sebastian was they did nothing about it but send worried stares his way and move. 

The music was starting to give Liam a headache and he knew Sebastian could feel the deep thump of the music's base echo in his head too if the grip of his hand in his hair was anything to go by, and before Liam could move any further Sebastian gulped the rest of his drink down and slammed the glass on the table in front of him. 

Before Sebastian had a chance to refill it, Liam walked over and took the bottle off the table, sitting in the soda adjacent to Sebastian’s. He waited for Sebastian to look up from the hand that was still in pace from reaching fort the bottle, and when he did Liam almost gave the bottle back. Almost.

''Do you really think you should be drinking when you've just received a massive blow to your head? Surely it's not going to do you any good.'' Liam started, gaining his courage back and swallowing all the anger his body had gathered. 

''Fuck off, it's not like you care.'' Sebastian snarled and Liam only just realised he was slightly swaying, and his voice was partially slurred from all the alcohol he had drank.

''Look, Sebastian. I didn't mean what I said. When you left Lauren shouted at me and gave me sense, It was wrong of me to be angry at you when you have the best intentions for Lauren and your little jelly bean.'' Sebastian slightly smiled at the nickname for his little girl, but he didn't know what to think of Liam’s attempt to apologise.