(18)

I have chosen to post frequently and get it finished as quick as possible so I can do a major edit.

So, here's another chapter and don't forget to vote at the end if you like it!

P.S I just want to say if you see the name Trevor anywhere-like now and in the future chaptors- I meant Travis. For some reason I've got a knack for calling him that so if you see it, maybe you could point it out? 

Thank's for reading!

+++++++++++++++++++++

''B-Bast?'' Lauren mumbled surprised when he walked through the door of the diner. He didn't look at confident as he usually does and he was bending over slightly whilst holding his stomach, Lauren could also see a bruise forming on his face from who knows what and he looked slightly out of it.

''Hey Lau-''

''What happened?'' She asked, her tone as sharp as her eyes as they glided over every inch of him to see where he was hurt. It just seemed to be mid-section which he was holding and his head.

''I had a run in with my father...'' Sebastian trailed off hoping that Lauren would get where he was coming from, and she did. She slowly walked over to Sebastian, ignoring the fact she was supposed to be working and removed his hands from around his stomach making him hiss in pain. 

She was able to get a glance at his hand and saw it was swelling slightly and bruised around his knuckles, something which she was oddly proud of because that meant he got some good hits in on that disgusting man. 

''Get him good?'' She quietly asked him and raised his bruised knuckled to his face.

''Broken nose and broken jaw.'' He stated with a smile and let Lauren continue with her evaluation, only when she gasped in surprise after lifting up his shirt he wished he hadn't.

''This looks so bad Bast, I told you not to go!'' She scolded and hesitantly ran her fingertips over one of the bruises. It was already beginning to blacken and she knew it hadn't been long since he received them.

''I needed my stuff.''

''I told you Bast, I'd get you everything you needed!'' She nearly shouted but quickly remembered she was at work, Lauren was just glad it wasn't busy yet.

''Lauren I'm not going to mooch off you, not when you've already gave me enough!'' Sebastian retaliated causing Lauren to scowl. She wanted to stay angry at him though, but she couldn't, not when he said his last sentence and the fact that he looked completely out of it.

''Bast please, just don't go there again?'' She pleaded, this was nothing compared to what she knew that man could do and she wanted Sebastian having no part of it.

''I can't make any promises.'' He replied and it was the truth, who knows when he'd have to go back there again? 

Lauren sighed and knew that was as good as she was going to get.

Reaching up, Lauren cupped his bruised cheek and ran her thumb over the bruise under his eye. Sebastian hated the frown that was settling over her features and wanted nothing more than to get rid of it, but Lauren surprised him when she leaned up on her toes and placed a soft, lingering kiss on his lips.

''Just be careful, Ok? Come with me.'' She took her hand off his cheek and grabbed Sebastian’s uninjured hand, guiding him towards Travis' office. ''Where else are you hurt?''

''He smacked my head pretty good on the car, but other than that I got him more than he got me.'' His head was throbbing with pain but he wasn't going to let Lauren know that, she was already stressing enough. If he was with anyone else, he'd fake that he was alright and it was just like a scratch, but with Lauren he felt no need to pretend.