(21)

Another update in a short time because I'm feeling nice, hope you enjoy!

''You know, jelly bean is now around forty one centimetres.'' Lauren stated all three of them sat on the sofa watching another on of Laurens favourite shows. She was too busy reading one of her baby books though too really focus on how the old guy in the program was being an idiot like usual.

She was now thirty one weeks pregnant and Lauren was as big as ever, her bump had dramatically increased in just under three months and she was starting to feel the effects of carrying around a heavy load.

Jericho had done nothing, not even a peep has been made by him or his men and that made the three even more tense. It was like they were walking on eggshells every day, constantly looking around them as they carried on with their daily activities. Liam still had his job to do but Sebastian never left Laurens side, although Liam never saw Jericho and only once did he ask where he was but the members of the gang threatened him, so he didn't ask again.

Lauren had finally finished college and had been working more at the diner so she was never really alone, or instead of working she'd just sit in Travis' office all day eating. He wasn't getting better, but for the time being he didn't seem to be getting any worse and Lauren could finally feel herself being able to stop worrying around the old man, he's always tell her off anyway if she tried to care for him.

''Wow. That's probably why you're getting so fat.'' Liam replied without looking away from the screen and Sebastian whipped his head around towards him with wide eyes.

He was trying to get his attention considering Lauren had slammed her book shut and was glaring at him but Liam didn't seem to notice, and Sebastian’s efforts were futile.

Because seconds later the book was launched across the room, straight at Liam’s unknowing figure.

He knew though the second the book hit him in the face. Lauren felt slightly upset that the book may have bent a little, but it's hard back cover ensured little damage to itself but maximum damage to Liam. And she grinned when she saw him hold the side of his face.

It was like the anger immediately melted from Lauren when she caused Liam pain for his fat comment, and she snuggled back into Sebastian’s arms to watch the program with a satisfied smiled as she heard his groans of pain.

Liam knew not to comment though, he'd get more than a book to the face if he did.

Today was one of those rare days where everyone was doing nothing important, and that meant a lazy day, hence the reason why they were all sat in the lounge watching Laurens favourite program. And even though she was too engrossed in her book earlier to watch it, if they dared turn the program over they would have got a lecture from the hormonal pregnant woman. Not that they would have turned it over for they liked the hilarious program anyway, and they wouldn't want to risk the wrath of Lauren either.

She had her final scan later on in the day and Lauren was feeling the excitement she usually got when she got to see her little girl, and it was even more exciting for her considering this was going to be Sebastian’s first scan.

A ringing sound suddenly interrupted their peacefulness and Sebastian tightened his hold on Lauren. He always did that when something sudden happened, it was just an instinct that had grown over the last months due to their anxiousness.

''Hello?'' Liam said frustrated, and Lauren and Sebastian looked over towards him. Liam’s face was set in a scowl and his fist was tight as he held the phone. 

Lauren and Sebastian instantly knew who it was, it was either Jericho himself or a member telling him he was needed. Whilst Sebastian wasn't needed anymore didn't mean Liam was out the picture, but that mean Jericho was still plotting in his ways to send Liam away again, only Liam was not going to fall for his plans.