#5 He realises he likes you

A/N: Some of them are shorter than others, I just couldn't write more for those characters, hope it's alright !

Harry: You were both arch-enemies, but it made him sad to realise just how lonely you were. Your only friends were Slytherins, but he heard them talk shit about you, and your own family treated you terribly, just like his one. The third year was the toughest for you, sometimes you truly envisaged jumping from the Astronomy Tower.

"Hey" Harry said one evening as he sat next to you as you tried to hide away your tears.

"What is it, Potter?" you tried to snap but only managed to sob.

"You don't seem alright" he stated, concerned. "I was wandering if, maybe, I could help you with something."

You smiled weakly, then sorrow overwhelmed you so you started crying harder than you've ever cried, telling Harry about all your problems with your friend, family and the fact that actually no one liked you. He awkwardly petted your head as you talked, and by the time you stopped, he was hugging you for real.

"thank you Potter" you said as you stood up to go to your dorms. "I really needed that."

"No problem" he muttered, watching you leave.

In time, the two of you were very good friends, though he wished he could be a little bit more to you.

Ron: When he was showing off about being attacked by Sirius Black and heard you laugh he immediately imagined that a girl with such a pretty laugh would be just as pretty. But he was so wrong. He found you drop dead gorgeous at the moment he laid his eyes on you. Since that day, he tried to convince Ginny to invite you home for all the coming holidays.

Draco: You entered the Great Hall with some friends for breakfast. When you walked by him, you shot Draco a wink, like always, because you knew it would make him blush and you found it hilarious. Sometime later, a friend of yours leaned forwards to mutter something in your ear and you giggled quietly while, unbeknownst to you, Draco was giving the guy a death glare.

"Quit staring at Y/N, it's scary" Nott said, nudging Draco.

"What? I was not staring at her!" Draco protested, rolling his eyes.

"Sure you were" Zabini teased "because you liiiiiiiiike heeer"

"I know right!" Draco yelled, grabbing his bag and going away.

Fred: Same as Ron, Fred liked you the moment he saw you, that's why he had to do a double take before actually talking to you. He had a hard time admitting it because you quickly became best friend with Lee and the twins, seeing the prankster you were as well. But when he saw you petrified by the Basilisk wearing his knitted jumper with a "F" on it, he couldn't deny it any longer. Though, he was so good at hiding it that George only found out the year after.

George: George actually had a tiny crush on you before he met you, he thought you were beautiful and foxy and really really cool. He wouldn't tell Fred at first, since you were a Slytherin and a prefect, which was not a very good combo for the twins. Though George had to throw all of his prejudices by the window when he laid his eyes on you.

"I'm not stupid, you know?" Fred asked his twin one evening, as George was, as usual, staring at you.

"Really?" George muttered with a smirk.

"I know you like Y/N Parkinson, don't try to fool me."

The blush on George's cheeks was all Fred needed to be proved right.

Oliver: In your fifth year, Oliver and you became Quidditch captains for, respectively, Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. The day of the game between Ravenclaw and Slytherin was very cold and snowy, but you were not about to cancel the game. As you were changing in the captain's office, someone knocked on your door then opened it before you invited them to.

"Woops, sorry Lynch" Oliver smirked. "I just wanted to wish you good luck. But it looks like I am the lucky one now."

"Get the hell out of here Wood, before I kill you." You rolled your eyes with a slight blush, embarrassed by being half-naked in front of your best friend and rival.

As the game started, Oliver sat in the bleachers to cheer for you. Your flying abilities were close to perfection, your strategy was excellent, you were just perfect to him.

Neville: You may not be very brilliant in Herbology, but this was your only gap. You were always very good during Harry's lesson in Dumbledore's Army's meetings. Neville, however, had a hard time with defence spells.

"Maybe I should tutor you?" you offered after a meeting with that cute little smile of yours.

Neville blushed hard and couldn't answer without stuttering so he didn't say anything but nodded frantically.

Charlie: You spent most of your time with the twins and were best friend with them, so they naturally invited you over after the Quidditch World Cup finale. There, you played Quidditch every day with Harry and the Weasley siblings and Charlie felt himself grow even fonder of you every day, despite the facts that 1/ you were four years younger than him, 2/ he worked in Romania so he wouldn't see you for a while once you go back to Hogwarts and 3/ Fred obviously had a thing for you as well. That didn't stop Charlie from flirting with you whenever he could, but he was certain you'd only ever see him as a friend.

Percy: During your time at Hogwarts, Percy and you were intellectual rivals. He would tease you from time to time when he'd get a better grade than yours, but other than that, you didn't talk much to him. And you always made it clear that you didn't like him, and he did the same. But when you left school, the both of you started to work in the Ministry, in different departments. One day, you were casually talking with a co-worker of yours when Percy walked into his office. He noticed the girl (you) who was talking to the leader of the Accidental Magic Reverse Squad, though he didn't recognize you at first. He just stayed there, stunned, until your boss dismissed you. A faint blush spread on his cheeks when you walked past him and winked at him when he kept staring at you. 

+Marauders' era

James: He never really noticed you until he got you covered in slime. At this moment, he found you very pretty and your frowning face was a bit laughable. Then, as time passed by, he found himself staring at you more often than he would admit, he started to flirt with you and ruffle his hair at every chance he would get and so on. He didn't really know when he realised he liked you, but he certainly did.

Sirius: Sirius would flirt with every girl at school, so at first he only thought of you as one of the other girls. It was 'normal' for him to flirt with you, walk you to your classes and common room, help you carrying your books and even sit with you for meals every once in a while. One day, as he was flirting with some random girl and you happened to pass by with your friends, he realised something.

"I, uh, I have to go" he told the girl and ran towards you.

Remus: Remus kind of fell for you when you sat next to him at the Repartition. He was almost afraid to talk because he found you intimidating. However, as weeks and months passed by and you became really close friend with the four Marauders he had to admit himself he really liked you. But he didn't dare to do anything or tell anyone because James had already scowled a guy who was a little bit too friendly towards you.