#18 Who doesn't approve of your relationship

Harry: People were a bit reticent at first, but they quickly understood that you really loved him. Still, even though most of Harry's fangirls approve of you, Romilda Vane doesn't and keeps on making up strategy to break you up.

Ron: Mostly everyone approves of you, but Fred and George are convinced something is off with you, like maybe you hit your head or something because they find you way too good for Ron.

Draco: Everyone has to approve of you, because Draco can get pretty threatening when he wants to. And so can you, let's be honest.

Fred: Oliver is a bit of an overprotective brother, so he didn't really approve of Fred at first. George had a hard time accepting you were his brother's girlfriend, since you were also his best friend. However, both of them are really glad for Fred and you now.

George: The only question is, who does? A Slytherin prefect and a Gryffindor troublemaker sounds like a forbidden love for most students. Only George's family (and of course Harry and Hermione) approve of you, but you couldn't care less.

Oliver: Both your teams and the most unconditional fans of Quidditch think you're both trying to spy on each other's team. You find it exasperating, Oliver and you like to believe you have a life outside of the Quidditch pitch.

Neville: Neither you or Neville are really popular, so no one really cares. After the war, though, Neville became a real hero and people found the two of you really cute, so everyone approves of your relationship.

Charlie: Everyone was absolutely convinced that Charlie would stay single until his last breath, seeing on how he cares more about dragon than women, and so was he before he met you. No one really disapprove of you, except for your boss who thinks you might distract one-another.

Percy: At first, his family thought you were the reason why he disowned them, so you got a lot of letters from Fred and George that exploded to your face when you opened them. Then, they realized you had nothing to do with that and that you were even trying to convince him to talk to them.

+Marauders' era

James: His parents are a bit reticent with you because James is their only kid, their "Jimmikin" as his mother calls him. But don't worry, maybe they'll warm up a bit someday.

Sirius: His fangirls have no idea why Sirius loves you so much, all of his exes have tried at least once to hex you when you weren't looking. They're just jaleous.

Remus: James has a hard time with you dating Remus and the other way around. It's not like he doesn't approve or think you're not a girl for him, or he's not a guy for you, he just finds it weird. He might be eighteen, he still covers his eyes when you kiss in front of him.