#29 Truth or Dare

A/N: I've seen this one a few times and I find it very entertaining so I gave it a try. Not all of them are actual "truth or dare"... and some are a bit cheeky, sry.

Harry: You sat in a circle with Hermione, Harry, the Weasley siblings and Lee Jordan for a party by the Lake. Hermione suggested you played Truth or Dare because you were new in the group and everyone wanted to get to know you. Harry sat behind you and wrapped his arms around you, so that you were resting against his chest.

"Ok, Y/N" Fred started "your turn. Truth or dare?"

"Er..." you said, looking up to Harry who simply kissed your temple. "T-truth?"

"Okay, so..." George mused. "what is your biggest fear?"

"No" Fred said, shaking his head. "Better, what does your Boggart look like?"

"I-it's the Dark Mark" you stuttered, leaning further into Harry's chest as you started to shake in fear "and it screams. Loudly."

"S'okay" Harry muttered in your ear as the game went on "I'll protect you."

Ron: You didn't really know how you ended up in Gryffindor's common room, but somehow it's happened. Ginny was throwing a party for whatever reason she had so all your friends from your year were there. Hearing the noise you were making, Ron, as a prefect, had to go check out and found you a little bit drunk on a couch, so he went to sit next to you.

"Your turn, Y/N!" Ginny hiccupped. "Truth or dare?"

"Daaaaaare" you giggled.

"I dare you to..." your friend tried to find something, resting her chin behind her thumb and index finger. "To wear the dress Ron was wearing for the Yule Ball for the rest of the night."

"Oh nooooo" you sighed, but obliged which Ron found very entertaining.

"It really does suit you more than me." He said, kissing your cheek.

Draco: Parties in Slytherin's common room were something very usual, and any kid beyond third year was always welcome. Well, first years and second years could stay too, but at some time they had to leave. Anyway, Truth or Dare was also a tradition during these parties and it was way more entertaining when the entire Quidditch Team was intoxicated. Marcus Flint was currently wearing Pansy's make up, Miles Bletchley just confessed he found Oliver Wood very attractive and Lucian Bole had his hair dyed pink.

"Your turn, Y/L/N" Bole grunted. "Truth or dare?"

"Er..." you said, remembering that last time you had picked dare, you had to kiss Draco. "Truth!"

Next to you, Draco chuckled, probably because he remembered it too.

"Ok, well..." Bletchley started, but was cut short by Flint.

"HOW DOES MALFOY TURN YOU ON Y/L/N!" he yelled. Truly, Flint had a gift when it came to embarrass you.

"Well." You blushed as Draco turned to you with a smirk on his face. "When he kisses my neck" you muttered, not looking at anyone.

"Aw look, she's blushing!" Pansy cooed and you glared at her.

Fred: Seventh years were having a party in the Room of Requirement for Halloween, and despite you being in your sixth year, you were invited. Everyone was disguised, you as a cat and Fred as a zombie. At some point, someone suggested to play Truth or Dare, so you all sat on sofas and the game started. Soon enough it was Fred's turn.

"Ok Freddie" you said as he hugged you closer since he had made you sit on his laps. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare" he answered with no hesitation.