#38 You have a nightmare

Requested by @-_Mrs_Fred_Weasley_- sorry it took so long ^^ 

Harry: The both of you had taken the habit to sleep together in his dorms because Harry was having terrible nightmares. So when you woke up in a loud gasp, your first reflex was to make sure that Harry was still asleep. But he wasn't.

"You too?"he asked in a whisper when he saw you turn around. 

You hummed quietly and snuggled against him as he wrapped his arms around you and began to stroke your hair.

"You want to talk about it?" He asked when every stray piece of hair was removed from your face.

"Not really" you muttered and nuzzled his neck, already feeling better. "You?"

"Mhm" he said sleepily and then started to explain his nightmare to you. "It really helps to talk about it, y'know? You're sure you still don't-"

Harry interrupted himself when he saw you had fallen asleep on him, quiet snores occasionally leaving your slightly open mouth. At this exact moment, you looked more peaceful than ever, and he knew you were having a nice dream now. He pressed a gentle kiss to your forehead and it wasn't long before he fell asleep as well.

Ron: You had always been a heavy sleeper, and usually, Ron found it adorable. But now, he was slowly starting to panic as  you were tossing and turning in the bed, covered in sweat and occasionally whimpering. 

"Y/N?" he called over and over again "please wake up, cupcake it's only a nightmare!"

Ron had been trying for fifteen minutes to wake you up, but nothing seemed to work. He was considering the idea of running to his mother, but he would probably wake up the entire house so he just kept shaking you lightly. In time you slowly calmed down and you slept normally for the rest of the night.

The next morning, when you woke up, Ron was already downstairs, eating breakfast with his family. You crawled out of bed and went to the kitchen, greeting everyone who was already up.

"Hey, Ronald" you said, kissing his cheek as you sat next to him. "Merlin, did you even sleep that night? You look terrible."

"Yeah, thanks to you." He replied a bit annoyed. "You had a nightmare, didn't you? Wouldn't wake up so I stayed up all night to make sure you were alright."

"Wow" you breathed out. "Thanks Ronald."

Draco: Draco slowly woke up when you started to stroke his shoulder lightly. His hair was all messy around his face and his eyes had a hard time staying open but damn he looked so cute at his instant.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" he asked sleepily with the tiniest smile as he stretched in his bed.

"It's a bit embarassing" you muttered, looking down "Had a nightmare. Can I... Can I sleep with you?"

"You're so cute princess" Draco chuckled as he lifted his blanket. "C'mere."

You didn't hesitate and crawled in bed with him, immediately making comfortable in his arms and tangling your legs with his. His arms snaked around your torso and he held you close to his as his steady heartbeat calmed you down in no time.

"Better?" Draco asked once you were done moving and he kissed your temple. 

"So much better" you muttered and lifted your head to peck his lips quickly. 

Fred: Fred was woken up when, in your sleep, you punched him in the face. He was very unpleased at first but soon enough, he realized you were having a nightmare.