#10 What he loves about your personality

Harry: Harry finds it so cute when you try to talk to people because he knows how introverted you are and that you only do it because he wants you to. Sometimes, he would watch you in the distance when you're trying to make friends, chuckling by himself until you come back to him.

"That was so awkward, duh."

"No it was cute."

Ron: Ron loves your laugh, it was the first thing he noticed about you and fell in love with it the moment he heard it. You are always laughing when you're with him because he's so clumsy and oblivious at some times. Seeing you cheerful and happy always warms his heart.

Draco: Draco loves your constant sarcastic, cynical and sassy behaviour. He finds it very funny and entertaining, especially when you use it to turn down some guy asking you out. You can be a real diva at some times, but a beautiful diva so he doesn't mind.

Fred: Fred loves the fact that you're almost as mischievous as he and his twin brother are. Not only are you mischievous, but you can also be evil which is really scary. Your pranks are most of the time lame, but he thinks it's so cute when you try something new. He also thinks your Scottish accent is the cutest thing ever but it makes you mad when he says he loves it because you think he's mocking you.

George: Surprisingly enough, George absolutely adores your maturity and sense of responsibility. He just can't help but stare at you when you're doing your homework in the library and he melts every time he sees you helping some first years lost in the castle even if they are Gryffindor students.

Oliver: One would think the thing Oliver likes the most about your personality is your competitiveness, but in fact, what he loves the most is how passionate you are about everything you do. When you talk, you always get excited and start to move your hands to emphasize your words, so the only way to make you shut up is for Oliver to kiss you, which he does gladly.

Neville: Neville likes how you care about everyone at school, teachers, students, and so on. Even if you don't know them, you're always ready to help people out, but it also makes you really naïve and vulnerable. However, you can also be strong when you need to be, that's what makes Neville so fond of you.

Charlie: Charlie finds your curiosity really cute, because you always have an innocent look on your face whenever you ask something. When that happens, he just stands there and smirk on his own, glad he's able to claim you're his and his only.

Percy: Percy is always amazed at how smart you are. At school, it was very hard for him to outsmart you, even though he was also top class. But you're very modest about it, and value kindness more than anything else. Percy finds it very cute when you blush everytime he compliments you.

+Marauders' era

James: You get annoyed easily and he thinks it's so cute when you pout. On the other hand, it's very easy to make you laugh, even when you're angry. Actually what he likes about you is the fact that you absolutely can't hide your emotions and they're so obvious.

Sirius: He thinks your independence and strength is awesome. It's crystal clear that you don't need a man or anyone for that matter because you can carry on by yourself. It's so unlike any other girl he's been with and he absolutely loves it.

Remus: At first, what he liked was the fact that despite being exactly like James, you were also quiet, a bit shy and smart. But now, he realises that the fact that you love him even though he's a werewolf and you have all the qualities he likes is way more important than the rest.